KaW study poll

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Pie, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Steals give more gold

2. Clash of clans has done so well because of advertising and getting their product out there on the market. Kaw doesn't do much of that, and many of the new accounts made daily are usually alts.

Kaw needs new players, build up the player base and start doing more events. Have a balance between them. Pvp and eb, I honestly think it will greatly improve the overall community and playing aspects within the game

3. Clash of clans does well from initial sales as people see a positive result straight away for their buck ( pretty graphics ).
    Aside from whales they also suffer from poor retention especially mid size. It's just not noticed as much due to initial start up and lack of being able to target specific players.

Kaw has a lot more potential but the mechs are currently screwed. The emphasis on pay to play vs the old desire to pay for extra whilst enjoying the "free rewards from free epics "
    Remember those easy drops and tbos. Wanting to help your clan not chase a drop. And today it's just way too big a task to bc without max payment or insane lack of life to achieve anything either in events or just growth.

The fun is pvp. The desire for constant growth only suits a select few and with hte pushes the favour back in power of the spenders not the community. And it's because of the community we all play. It's why kaw why set up. A community experiment.
    More emphasis on the community again, with more interaction from kaw staff that isn't just gifs. Actually responding to player ideas and concerns like they used to.
    Not select players, but all.
    And team building. Making targets that clans can achieve together for events as well as for pvp events with real and attainable achievements that don't just favour two types of players.
    And make mith a larger drop for pvp. Let everyone aspire to worthwhile equipment for x amount of pvp actions. Osw, farm, Farm an alt, battlelist hit an eb. Same number of hits should get a reward ( no scouts )

4. build complete in that game is unreachable. For me the game play for deploying troops is fantastic. Wars are boring and farming is easy so lots of benefits.

But to compare them is a mistake.
    The social aspect sucks in that 3rd party game.

I still prefer kaw to this day I have two accounts on the 3rd party game I think they both have strengths and weaknesses.

5. Yes.

6. Devs force frog to post a pic of everyday for the daily babe award.

7. Remove the language filter and do what many other games already do, which is to make the filter a personal choice.

8. That was not a comparison for the sake of it.
    It was a response to the prior post.
    And I totally agree. The community is what makes kaw.
    Coc is dreadful for that.
    And as I said. It's a pretty game. And I could imagine quests having that format here but that's all.
    The map ability here would be fantastic but it would merely be adding a few shiny graphics to a very small part of the game.
    What matters more is hit ratios. Levelling the playing field equipment wise and getting rid of untouchable players with huge advantages.
    Yes advantages need to exist, but the gap and time/ money required needs to come down to get more in.
    The pretty feature gets early spending. It doesn't keep players long term. The community here does that. But the build issue drives them off. How many new players want to spend years playing the same game in today's high tech world?
    There is great development here. If only the devs would listen a bit more to the players and make events and targets more attainable for the majority.

9. Id probably get rid of chareter On Walls for More cool Wall Art Or At Least Extend It also Dont Know If This Is Just A android Thing But Copy Paste Was Extremly Useful For Draft So You Dont just Mess Up and Loose All Progress

10. More clan options or the ability to have more than one person in a pm; making it a group message.

11. I think what devs should do is create an entire equip set that gives pvp bonuses.

Plunder percent bonuses per each set, ability to generate low amounts of mithril to use for upgrades and such.

So many possibilities for pvp and so many players within kaw want PVP! If you noticed from the twin paths event how many players were participating. The pvp lb changed drastically each day, that says a lot within itself

12. Agreed

13. There needs to be a better paying eb for the non payers to balance out

14. Surely that would deplete the bonus for paying?

15. A system that can distinguish battle list actions from all other actions.

That could really allow for some new creative additions and challenges.

16. Could you elaborate?

17. I would like to see kaw being an 18+game with ZERO censorship. Just some graphic, vulgar kink nasty game play and forums.

18. Larger clan size. Increase from 100 members to 150-200 would be great. To many clans out there and most are crap full of noobs or are dead clans