The Road So Far

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Daphnia, Feb 23, 2015.

1. That thread is probably my favorite of all of them! Loved the historical aspect of it, and it hit on almost all points. This one is good too, and I like the Guardians of the Galaxy references. ;)

2. Great thread, maybe mention some of the biggest clans at that time, or the person who was number one on the LB. and a little osw history

3. Thanks all! I'll make those changes!

Grammar unicorn has a thread on the osw history, to which I have included a link. I chose not to include osws at this time because it is largely a he said/she said situation about what causes them and why they ended. Very difficult to verify.

4. Great thread and well written on the History of KAW so far it will be interesting to see how far the newer players can develop in an ever evolving game, the way in which the price of lands constantly increase it will be a lot harder for those new players to keep up unless they can spend RL coin

5. Nice thread daph ;)

6. Yo Daph. There's already a timeline thread

7. No support

Just joking 

8. This thread has more depth of information, such as the developers achievements and what they were thinking as kaw was progressing. Great thread, Daph. I enjoy reading informational threads pertaining to the development and growth of things

9. I honesy enjoyed this thread due to its presentation. I felt like i was watching an episode of E! true kaw story. A (mostly) unbiased and knowledgable raw documentary thread focusing on the game itself.
    Credit is due. Well written Daph

10. I'm wondering who paid the op to put in pws were no longer needed to make gold?  Read some previous forums and ask some questions do some actual homework and ask the ppl who played the game from back in the pw days. Pws were better at making gold then ebs and brought ppl closer together as clans then equipment hunting and moth chasing bologna ever will. And before any smart ass comments about how long I've been playing well I was playing before pws really got going and the only way to make gold was the bl quests or war and banking was done with pots and allies no gold bars

11. Amazing job Daphnia. Haters gonna hate. Love how ppl tell you what you should have done but they never did it themselves. Well done. Sticky

12. I saw the title.
    Got excited.
    Read the first paragraph.
    //disappointed
    Still read the rest though, good thread daph.
    But not as good as it could've been :(

13. Not interesting. Sorry. Kyle⭐️

14. Hold on.. Hold on..

There wasn't A SINGLE question on OSW!?!!!

15. Cas you just wanted it to be supernaturally
    great read daph. Good job as always!

16. Wow great thread, I don't like to read much but this was a great read. :)

17. It was lame

18. Think it's funny how mods always get the first couple comments of a mod thread....

Good thread though good job op

19. If I could make a thread it would be bunch of homos that think they are cool patting each other in the back