The Calvary is Coming...... I hope

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by iRAGE, Feb 24, 2015.

1. Ok, since those who read my last idea thought it was more fun to make fun than to offer sound criticism, here's to more fuel on the fire .

It's time for another form of attack... Yup, bring on the Calvary.

Special forces that do large amounts of attack, very limited resource and spawns once every 30 to 45 minutes. They also have a chance to fail (similar to enchantment of items) but if they succeed, they do lots of damage, it would be another form of building, but it would take up 2 slots for buildings instead of one. So a risk it would be to build it. It may fail or only do 2-10 points of damage, or it could knock out the last 2% of Ambush.

It would be a strategic gamble.

I have a couple more ideas to come.

Ok, I'm ready, bring on the h8..............

2. Could be tinkered

3. Oh yeah... And then what happens?

4. The kaw community is full of monkeys throwing poop at each other. However there is good ideas and bad ideas that need poop thrown at it, and this is one of those ideas. 

5. How would it work in pvp?

6. Pretty much the same way, obviously I don't have all the answers, like chop said, just throwing poop  to the wall and seeing if something sticks. Some doesn't, some may. But isn't that what forums are for, brainstorming and discussion of ideas? Oh wait...

7. *crickets heard chirping in the distance*

8. Damn, I was hoping for something cool, oh well, there's always the next thread I guess..

9. Please rewrite the OP so that the idea is more easily understood.

10. Also it's cavalry . . . not Calvary. Just sayin'

Cheers,

Kage.