any old players still around?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by lordzuke, Feb 23, 2015.

1. You mad bro? The subject line is in question form, thus leaving a broad range of discussion. You being a forum cop is off topic, op is not bothered. Just you, I used to wanna be in BH, reminds me of skyrim dark brotherhood. But after seeing how you all fell apart , let's just say you guys are done. Stick a fork in it, with a side of steamed asparagus and sea salt. 

2. I remember you, you're that kid who asked me for girl advice regarding Nikki (yes, the kaw Nikki) back in like 2010. 

3. Been here since 2012 so not that old

5. OHHHHHHHHHHHHH DAMMM

6. The dating advice threads were always my favorite threads... Takes a sort of brashness to publicize that frustration on a 13 game.

7. I have no idea who that person is

8. X,

I called the fire department for you buddy.

Daphnia will be over to help soon. :lol:

9. Lame response

10. Screw the fire departmemt

11. Im dude 816. I made a few really good chats, a few rps, and such.

12. Hey Zuke ️

13. It's called selective reading and few threads worth a note any year. Little boys beating wooden swords against cardboard shields is all

14. Lord zuke and Bastion. It's been awhile since Ive heard those names, much longer since Ive seen them

15. Cella,Redstar, Silph and check the lb player you will find many of that time ;)

16. Lol he didnt mean in the sense you an him trollnoob XD he meant it like a fatal gang up on one

17. Don't know you but I'll be your friend :lol:

18. I started yesterday

19. I. Laughed. So. Hard. :lol: