[Revamp] Richer Clan Structure/More Clan Customization

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Seth, Jan 6, 2015.

1. True dat

2. How about 25 more digits in clan chat, not quite enough space for a full sentence even using abbreviations.

3. Support I wish they would add sophistication to it

4. Support but maybe consider adding positions for war (wc and trackers) just a suggestion idk where to go with it

5. Support...... ish

I think the devs should add 1-2 more ranks initially, see how it affects the game/feedback

Them based on the results decide wether or not to add as many as you said

6. I think it would be cool if the clan could also customize the title of these ranks.

For example, instead of it just saying "Owner" you would have to customize the rank to what you want. For example, The owners could be titled as "Supreme Leader" and the lowest ranks could be titled "Slaves" or "Prisoners". A short character limit would be needed

Yes you can just title them this but we could use that part for writing other things.

7. Or " village idiot" for terra

8. Exactly!!!!

hey wait a minute 

9. Hmmm

10. Queuing ebs lol sorry let's not encourage the bots 

11. No support to queuing EB's. Unnecessary.

12. Bumping this again. Seems devs may be listening to the community about some stuff. Let give this a go.

13. Support, with something for co-owner so they get credit to.

14. Supported before, supporting again 

15. In light of devs post regarding botting I re-emphasise no support to queuing eb but support rest

16. Support but...
    Does queue meam that you can make ebs initiate automatically if you can't be active or something?

17. My intentions with queueing epics is so that if an admin isn't on, people don't have to sit and waste time. People tend to stay within home clans, and admins aren't always present. Especially in time zone specific clans. You can run a long EB throughout the day, and it might finish at 11pm/midnight for that clan. It's nice to have an epic queued up so that if an admin is on, night owls don't have to leave their friends.

However I do understand that this would unintentionally promote botting. Keep in mind, repeat action does the same thing.

Everything has pros and cons.