Noob Training Center Recruitment!

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Don_Puzo, Feb 20, 2015.

1. Intro

Welcome to our official thread for the noob training center! I'll try to keep this short and simple as to keep our message clear :p Let me know how this thread turns out, constructive criticism welcomed, but trolls will be asked to leave thread.

About Us!

NTC was created by our Founder Mr_Bean and some support from friends, including myself. We have but one goal at the moment. To teach the Noobs how to play the game! Before I go much further yes we are an eb clan, sadly most do not have war experience, but we will explore that venture when we are ready to.

Although we are not 5year vets some of us have been around 3 years so we have a good amount of experience, enough to help new players. Now continuing, we just want to help a small fraction of the kaw-community learn the game and just have fun. Maybe in the future we will expand but we are not focused on that atm.

Requirements/Rules

These are not really requirements, just something we ask of you I guess (for lack of better words)
    All we ask is that you be active not only in epics but clan chat as well, and help out where you can.

Now for the rules, everyone may not like them but having some guidelines will help things go more smoothly, so here goes:

**No Farming, 5 or more total actions total in one day, problems contact owner/admin
    **Help Recruit, more members=faster Ebs, faster ebs=more $$$
    **Say Hi in CC, it helps admins know when you are active so we can try harder ebs without fail

Closing!

I put this thread together in maybe 10mins? there are bound to be some grammar everyone not satisfied with but the general message is there i believe. Used minimal pics as to not make it too colored, and is the black font to hard to read on pc/idevice? i will changes asap! Looks fine to me but i try to make people happy lol

[​IMG]

2. Where do i sign?

3. just search for the clan "Noob Training Center" on the top right of your screen if on pc and on towards the bottom left of the screen if on idevice/android

4. Pls change the green 
    And imgfit

5. Ok replace green with what? And how do you resize the images lol

6. Something brighter, like lawn green, and you can use the .]." style="max-width: 100%;" />

7. Thnx better now? Have to say the imgfit bb code comes in handy , black text not too bad?

8. Great Clan, while alot of kawers in forums generally exp players maybe you have a new alt? maybe teh noob has walled you to volley him/her? or even that 20k cs noob that applies for acc send them our way! :x

9. Please do not comment on my thread further, thanks!

10. Support

11. Good to see more clans raising the newbies. All the best NTC.

12. The black text is kind of tricky on idevice, it blends into the background.

A very nice recruitment thread for a newbie clan.

Good luck for your future adventures!

13. thanks change color to a bright-grayish color lol and ty for support :mrgreen:

14. I was gonna join but then you said no farming so 

15. farming is counter productive to our clans purpose, there are clans out there that suit your needs, Good luck!

16. You're right you're gold does taste good

17. Please refrain from posting further on this thread thanks!

18. Only going to bump thread one last time I get no responses from this ill let thread die promise lol , rotwb next!!!