ORDER OF THE VALIANT KNIGHTS

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Moose2, Aug 10, 2013.

1. I like Gold Dragons better.

2. Support, always been very helpful player ever since i met her.

3. Hello Kaw~~

I would like to nominate my own name as Valiant Knight.. bcoz I think I am the best.
    lol am just kidding.. I "Vote" For "SylverDragon-onthe-battlefield", Everyone knows Sylver Is the best War Commander on Kaw tilldate. And she really works hard to bring the teams together, gives employment(war) to jobless warriors. She dont care for herself but for the betterment of others and the Game. She is a Veteran Kawer. Like myself She has earned love n espect of many .

4. Support!!!

5. "Support again" "Our next Valiant Knight will be declared soon, fingers crossed"

6. I nominate Sylver Dragon-on the Battlefield for her over and beyond dedication to her Clans/Clanmates as well as Kaw..She gives New Meaning to "Sleep Kawling".As she gives so much of her time to EE..

7. It's never gonna be updated anyway. Better chance of hell freezing over at this point

8. I nominate Sylver Dragon-on the Battlefield.
    She puts loads of time and effort in to help others.

9. Getting clannies to support a nomination isn't going to increase the chances any.

If I didn't know any better, reading the op of this thread in conjunction with the pics, one would assume that they're Mooses VK's and he is in fact the one picking them.

Why isn't their an official, less biased sounding thread if this is an official ATA achievement?

10. Me Too i nominate syl she taught me how to war and what to build

11. Syl helped me determine my builds boundaries

12. I nominate Sylverdragon-onthe-battlefield. She puts a lot of time into helping new people learn how to war and grow in the game. She is an amazing kawer.

13. Noobs 

14. Ooooo someone in my nf 

15. "Hey guys, guys.. Go to the forum and nominate Sylver, with enough spam she's sure to get VK!!"

16. Support

17. I nominate all of Val's accounts for VK

18. I farm all of val's accts

19. Someone sounds jealous and oh of course it's a statless account, thanks for the posts everyone. Monkey I loved testing can we do it again I have new stats now.