Money Transfer

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Elmo_Vaz_Te, Feb 19, 2015.

1. I think the idea of being able to transfer and trade between players would help smaller people grow quickly if their friend is willing to help them. This could extend to being able to trade equipment between accounts. For example, if you constantly do an EB but don't get the equipment drop, then you could buy it off of someone else for an agreed price.

I know this would take a huge update to do, but I think it'd help smaller builds grow quickly, and help resetting people grow again and not give up on the game.

2. I have a slightly used sickle for sale

3. I hate/love this idea so much
    hate because of exploiting possibilities the lbs would use
    Love because I need equip <3

4. Yeah, 20k cs with maxed mith gear anyone? 

5. You can limit the exploiting possibilities by capping the max selling price and min selling price for each item dependant on it's stat value and interest/demand.

There could also be a market for this where you can put something up for sale directly into a market where other players will have to search for your product.

There could also be certain items which can't be traded such as equipment earned from events.

I'd rather see buying/selling xxxx then all the ads, however I don't support this idea.

6. Regarding this, implementing this is honestly not necessary. For the reason that equipment is earned through hitting an Epic Battle or Warring. If you were able to receive any piece of equipment you wanted then, what would be the whole point of Epic Battles dropping any more equipment?

There is also the issue of "Transferring Equipment" becoming an exploitable action. Which could result in it not working in the long term.

As for this being implemented to an extent. There is a possibility in which this "system" could be used to buy scrolls but that is it. No Equipment. ONLY scrolls.

Just a few comments:
    - The title of your thread is misleading.
    - Try to make the title of your thread related to your topic as you will receive more insight into your idea, from other players that have something to say regarding to your post.

7. There needs to be a direct transfer if all money to a dev, tired of this daily limit bull.

8. Don't waste your time - none of above will ever happen - especially money transfers between accounts.

9. Open trade brings more botting, rwt, and gold farmers. No thanks.

10. Support I like this idea

11. I think money transfer would be great! Just make it relevant to the same amount that you can get from ally transferring. It could help the ally market

12. I like it for equips but not for gold. Put it in an Auction House like WoW or something.

13. People already transfer a crap ton from alts, look at takuni he has like 5 alts in the same clan lol