The "AN0NYMOUS COWARDS"

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Come_Inside, Feb 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. U STARTED this bye farming our clan

2. Support to Aztec, simply because they didn't write this ridiculous thread. One minute of my life I will never get back.

3. Check my banner lol

4. there was a lot of apoc talking in the harbinger being stripped thread. There was a lot of anti omet talk in the omet joining zafts side in osw thread. There was a lot of apoc talk way back in the apoc vs omet thread. Anyway no matter what thread it is. If it is in anyway referencing a fight people talk about it. So to go on this thread and claim awp is talking a lot you must go on every war thread and post that about everyone so as not to set a double standard. Of coarse to do that would be foolish so choose, are you a fool or an imbecile. Either way :oops: farewell.

5. ^quoted the wrong post 0.0 my bad. Disregard everything. (It kind of does apply still though right?)

6. Balto..you can edit posts lol

7. I can't edit the quote! I do not want to copy and paste stuff to a different post and to do that would place the post after your post and assuming I delete every post leading to the new one you'd look ridiculous for responding to nothing. 0.0

8. I also noticed a shattered sword. 0 outgoing inc and lots of incoming inc that ee war i bet...

9. He must hit a ton, if he's able to keep count. I wish I hit as much as he does lol

10. Haha thanks for lookin out for me balto

11. No problem. You know I used to be Kanye's publicist. The day I quit was the day Taylor swift would like to forget.

It's not the exact thing that happened but this was what he had planned to speak on.

12. Insult? Everything in thread is backed up with screenshots. It's factual matey.

13. Enjoy the osw! They're fun!

14. The silent ones cause more damage than the smack talkers, js

15. quoteception <3 I've always hated awp but support for BH! I was in OH for the event and everyone there was great :)

16. Always hated AWP - has 7 day achievement. Could this be an alt? 

How has this thread became about Fury and clan a lol? Go back to your own thread, I want to hear more about this war 

17. Am sure Aztec wish your whole clan hit that much.....lol

18. I to, wonder if I am an alt. It keeps me awake at night with its mysteries.

19. Technically that both is and isn't a bypass.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.