Hakuna Matata

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Dr_FallOffACliffAndDie_IV, Feb 13, 2015.

1. Mister universe do you hate puppies? Do you hate starving African children? quit being such a kill joy dud

2. HEEEYYYY!!!! WHATS GOING ON HERE!!!

3. Daphnia, only if it feels right. It's just a thread made for amusement.

No, universe isn't affecting me whatsoever. Just don't like seeing other people mad. :lol:

4. No, i happen to like puppies. What i don't like is incompetent moderators cherry picking what they enforce or don't enforce. If they can't figure it out with a high school education, then abolish the moderators all together.

5. Mr. Universe, please save your lovely online rants for something else. I cherish the way you intricately ponder how to show your fantastic emotion of scrutiny, but you are causing a mild disturbance for me hitting my ebs. Thank you. :D

6. Oh I see, so your issue is with me and not with the OP at all. Thats fine, just don't derail his thread with your complaints, or you may face action. I suggest you email support.

Its kinda like the circle of Life.

7. Yep that is the part we all care about :roll: I hate mods, with a burning passion in fact but also I realize they are nesesary to keeping the kawmunity a nice place.

8. :lol: Daphnia has got no worries.

9. Nice post op, I enjoyed this. Best passing of time other then that osw going on

10. post count farming much bro?

11. Is that trying to get your post count up? If so, no, because I don't care about my post count. I just messed up and put my message in the quote. I thought it was funny.

12. You could almost say its my problem-free philosophy... :)

13. So much hate on this thread. Great effort op. Well done!

14. I have not seen any threats on peoples lives yet... not hateful enough! From when did the internet have self control and decency? Kaw is changing these days...

15. This brings me back -___-

P.s. If you're going to troll a Lion King thread, go get thrown off a cliff into a fiery pit filled with hyenas first. :mrgreen:

Hakuna Matata 

16. well that escalated quickly...

17. Ah, the good old days...

When Disney made good films and all that.

18. Ah, the good old days...

When Disney made good films and all that.

19. Giannes antetokoumpo that's my response.

20. Could of been more clearly displayed but regardless

As to the best movie comment.
    Disney film for children.
    The child's father is murdered by his own brother, who then tries to murder his nephew.
    The paradise is destroyed, females enslaved ( I won't go further with that) and all so the main character can return a hero because you can only grow up and accept responsibility in life when you have totally screwed up and watched your parents die.
    Yep great Disney morality tale there. The only thing missing is marrying the first moron that kisses you while you sleep just because he's rich ( prince ).
    Now I'm not saying I don't like Disney films. But best movie ever
    no chance 