Fairy Tales Are Fun

Discussion in 'Wars' started by AZ___aZTeC-KiNG-DooM___TEC, Feb 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. They can't handle this ;)

2. Fairy TAILS are fun.

There's a difference.

3. AWP fanboys are not very bright. Yes Aztec has four clans, no not all four clans are in osw, other than AWP only hitting them because they know they can't handle us. By the logic they are using they could go hit other clans we are friends with then claim we brought in help if that clan hit back. If you wanted 1v1 you would return inc here instead of solely targeting smaller accounts with no war experience because let's face it that's about all youve done this "osw".

4. AWP are small enough to be your subclan. But what you say is crap - your main clans are failing Ebs too. And all clans are in osw - your subclans even say it in the clan page.

AWP will hit all aztec clans. And all tagged members regardless of their clan.

Furthermore. You complain of 0 inc. We aren't running Ebs so our bars are going somewhere...on the other hand all of your clans are attempting Ebs. So Seems like Simone is telling porkies

5. I hope you arent serious, if you are go see a doctor

6. Much respect to AWP....No CF until disband.

7. Oh look , its dullstuff , conqueror of sub clans , yet another crap talker to be stripped and drop build .you know your boyfriend demon was on wc talking smack while we stripped you rite ?

8. Lol anyone tracking you specifically knows you aren't hitting much of anything, good try though...and my point is YOU hit those clans they return fire, they didn't hit you or fund til you hit them.

9. Do you need another spanking? ... Go hide in your corner.

10. Idk I'd you havent oswd before but clans usually fail regular haunts when they are active in an Osw. Besides that haunts are boring i'd rather farm ppl.

11. Your subclans aren't in the osw? Of course they are, they're in your family of clans you idiots. What's next? We're only allowed to hit members you tell us to? Rubbish 

I hope you're having fun failing these ebs because we're not gonna give in ️

12. I've received about 10 hits from you... And they were attacks whenever I'm a hansel 

13. Soo... 1) I have 33k battle losses, Ya think that came from HTE?
    2) you guys say tracking (I assume W/L/Q) shows im inactive - well it only shows ATTACKS and im PS. So well done there.
    3) Demon is not my BF he's my husband.

14. No smarty pants, hit who you want. My point is you geniuses keep complaining about 4v1 when you guys are hitting the other 3 clans and not us. You made it 4v1, we can more than smash you with just this one clan.
    I'm not sure how many more different ways I can put this lol. ...and do what forever exactly? Play dead while you ask you friends to hit us and fund you? Lol

Sorry to keep bumping this but its the only action I see from y'all. Forums and WC.

Bye felicia

15. You only became PS after we stripped you,....again.

16. Even when I was hansel.... My Wins won't go up anyway- U wouldn't know if im spamming fails or getting inc...so in terms of you tracking my outgoings-- it's impossible.

17. I may of missed it, but there is not one ss in that thread that shows Aztec asking for help.

I did see ss's of sharpstuff asking mike and valk about their stance with the osw. If aztec wants to throw a strip target out for all of us, we'll run some bars.

The ss with mike yall stated it was from after the event, but it wasnt. The date is right there on the ss. Only hits you got from us were event related and im pretty sure thats been it. But you sure are insisting otherwise.

I really just didnt feel like pointing this all out on your thread because no one here at msb gives a rats ass about your clan. Aztec isnt asking for help, and yall barely come up in conversation when chatting with our aztec friends...

Lastly, i have no idea who catch_up is and dont care, but why is he asking one of Aztecs ally clans to help him fight Aztec?

18. What you guys are soon going to come to terms with is that, what do you do when we are all naked? No doubt we will be.. But us losing a few 100b is nothing when you have so many guys with trillions ready to be taken. We don't run ebs, allies are useless anyways. We are here to leech, not to win. And we will keep leaching until our host AKA you has had enough.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.