The "AN0NYMOUS COWARDS"

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Come_Inside, Feb 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You guys seem to need help finishing your HTEs

2. Check this history on hte lol

3. Nah we need help starting em.... You got a seal??

4. Lol i say you all talk to much. Thread reads like a bunch of kids in a school yard

5. And yes there is some whining in the thread if you actually read it. Enough talky all

6. I'm confused, if they managed to uncover this conspiracy, why are you the one posting this to forums? Even if it is true or not, bringing attention to this will never get you sympathy.

7. Magic spank bankwhat a name

And clam a forgot that they are already in war - they declared one on Fury hoping to get some credits in an osw against Zaft, which doesn't look like it's ending any time soon despite their expectations lol few inc here n there, I've had more from randoms during pvp event then from clam a ever since their 'war' declaration lol
    Btw Valk had that thread locked due to embarrassment it brought down on their whole alliance lol

Don't expect too much from those 'bad asses'

8. The lameness from this post made me cringe

9. Anyone complaining feel free to join aztec... Theyve seemed to loose members lately. And no incoming in over 24h is a joke.

Martin.
    Anonymous.
    W3 Æ Ñ0Ţ ÅFRæĐ

10. Your account makes me cringe.

11. That is so sad
    support to asw

12. I know you like our name russian lol. I like yours also. Its cute xD(the fury russian spy. At least thats a little catchy. Since ya want to go as petty as making fun of a name lol. Its a osw people. Nothing is fair and anything goes. Why make a thread about it. The ones involved should man up and deal with the issues at hand. Not waste time on a forum like a bunch of kids. Just saying

13. @ russian. Like your clan is not playing games either. You all got some nice alts trying to mess with recurting ;)

14. Boring, threads shouldnt be made until one side surrenders. Until then its just back and forth nonsense of who can trash talk harder.

15. . Ok show me ss of MSB hitting your weak ass clan. Oh wait there are none from what I can see your all mouth no action 

16. Hey this ain't a butthurt thread, we just having fun here

17. Guess Russian didn't get the memo 

18. Lol Can u read? Quote me where I said u spanked nubs were hitting anyone? Mike funded a failed strip on one of our members, that's about as far as u cowards ever went lol

19. Indeed. So easy to get them butthurt just by posting laughing emoji next to their clan name

20. Lol who is butthurt? Are you clueless? You seem to be. If you took that as an attitude lmao thats awesome

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.