The "AN0NYMOUS COWARDS"

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Come_Inside, Feb 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So recently us Anonymous bunch have not been so Anonymous apparently.

Aztec have uncovered a conspiracy of us asking BH and GaW for help.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

But here at AN0N we have discovered it's merely Aztec propaganda, They want an excuse to call in allies against our "noob" clan.

[​IMG]

So the war began with Daily failed strips by Aztecs, claiming credit for our war runners *cough* event guests *cough*... Their 4 clans continued to call us out on WC labelling us cowards...and we admit we are cowards... We enjoy farming eb clans like Aztecs...

Especially now event has ended and we have little to no inc from the "Almighty Aztecs"..
    However as expected Aztec are using extended family because they can't handle the heat!

[​IMG]

We were cool with this..after all..what do we expect from a wannabe war family....

[​IMG]

So it continues and all of a sudden we hear that GaW and BH are being targeted by Aztecs

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

But oh no... Running to Spank Bank was not enough for these HardKaw "SpAz"tecs... Seems like big brother Clan A fam feels the need to join in too

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So there you have it... What's started out as Aztec trying to push around a small clan has escalated to this Anonymous are becoming Notorious... And we don't give a Fruit

This is not a cry for help. This is merely a few of our facts that havnt surfaced until now. Enjoy the read and see who AZTEC really is.

2.  think you can bully your way. I've taken multiple screen shots of you guys recruiting for osw blah blah blah. But turn around and call us noob. Or complain you get only "10-50" inc a day. 4v1. Yeah. I can handle that. Bring in as many as you want. Keep testing it. I've lost all respect for almost all your clan members.

AN0NNEVER OUT NUMBERED️

CF terms are on my wall. Where they will always be. ️

3. 4V1 and anonymous are cowards... Makes sense  funny how they even asked for help, how many members do they need running bars 

4. Ban

5. Who says there isn't any pvp in kaw

6. Awp posts thread for community support I'm guessing, but still manages to end up looking like morons. Is this a surprise? No. Bunch of runners and fools from several destroyed clans trying to...well idk what they're trying to do, but failing is what they're actually doing. Lololol.

7. I can't wait for chapter 2, you have my full support. Good luck to the unknown.

8. Not so bigmac has along history of chatting out of his rear end. Also know as bigsmack. Respect to Awp 

9. Inc from OP :eek:

Perhaps you should... ya know.. hit the ones youre being big and bad with ;)

10. Support to AWP, go kill em 

11. Waiting for Aztec response...

12. The response better be a good and credible one.

13. We should hope it's not bigmack then 

14. Where at all did they look like morons? Where are they even failing? 'Propaganda' or not, they still conveyed they are the better clan..I can't understand how any of this is failing

15. :lol: Inc from SS not OP

I saw sharps name so much I guess I assumed and didnt actually look at OPs name.

Either way, arent you supposed to be hitting the "4 v 1"

16. who goes to blackhand for help? whats next someone went to yafi for help? osiris? abandon all hope? Tyr? all these clans are extinct.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.