THE BEST/WORST KAW GLITCHES EVER...!!! / 1 FREE SEAL

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Khanny________________________, Feb 17, 2015.

1. Hey guys! :p

I am here today to have a glitchy discussion on the amazing glitches we witness in our daily Kawlife. This game was launched in 2009 and since then everyone has witnessed various kinds of glitches when some were amazing, a few were annoying , a few disgusting and so on. :roll:

Well, this glitch that we witnessed yesterday was on of a kind and it was weird. But again, it was fun and many kawnoobs like me enjoyed it. The world chat was looking good, apart from the boring ads, we could see a lot of ppl panicking, some had already started asking for compensation, few peeps were expecting crystals , seals and what not ! :lol:

Now, I would like to tell you the best kaw glitch I had witnessed during the great plunder war days where each and every guy out there had an alt which was a full spy T3 LCBC OSF. Now, most of us used to open our osf's by selling cheap pots and hitting it with our main accounts for easy and good gold.

So one fine day, I was on the way to meet someone for my visa processing. I parked my car and knew it would take me an hour or so inside. So i waited in my car to dump my troops first on my osf and then go out. When i started attacking my osf, what i noticed was just unbelievable. The attack bar, which was full never went down even after I attacked for more than 10x. I continued attacking but the bar was still full. I was shocked for the first few seconds but then I realized this is best time to misuse the glitch and I went on tapping that button for almost 10mins or probably more.

Then suddenly I get some error msg and KAW crashes. It won't load anymore. Then after sometime I get logged back and I see that kaw is back to normal :|

But anyways, I made a lot of gold in that 10mins :D So guys let me know what's your best kaw glitch or the worst if u wanna share and let us know about it!

Let the glitchiest discussion begin.. #KAWGlitchesareAwesome :p

EDIT:
    Post The BEST or WORST glitch that you ever witnessed and for the most liked POST, join my clan and I'll seal on behalf of you + a pass to stay here!

2. Re: THE BEST/WORST KAW GLITCHES EVER...!!!

On an old account I logged on one day and had 168 (I think) xtals added I didn't buy ....I was happy that day 

3. Re: THE BEST/WORST KAW GLITCHES EVER...!!!

Op just admitted exploiting. Time to go back to 60/60/60/60 ;)

4. Re: THE BEST/WORST KAW GLITCHES EVER...!!!

Loooool that's awesome! 

5. Re: THE BEST/WORST KAW GLITCHES EVER...!!!

I left a war clan of mine that was full during a round war once and joined someone else. Cast and signed up, when CC started getting spammed by people from my old clan. Turns out I could see 2 CC without even being at one of the clans.

Best war ever.

6. Re: THE BEST/WORST KAW GLITCHES EVER...!!!

lolol :lol:

But who knows which account that was?? ;)

7. Re: THE BEST/WORST KAW GLITCHES EVER...!!!

ikr...that was amazing! lol. One of my friend was having the same issue last night. He had also left our clan to join a war clan but then he could see the chats from our clan.. :lol: XD

8. Re: THE BEST/WORST KAW GLITCHES EVER...!!!

Best thing was, I matched them

9. Re: THE BEST/WORST KAW GLITCHES EVER...!!!

@Centurion

oh yea.. right!? :roll:

10. Re: THE BEST/WORST KAW GLITCHES EVER...!!!

The great gold glitch a few years ago when the devs tore down everyone who exploited it

Was great to watch 

11. Re: THE BEST/WORST KAW GLITCHES EVER...!!!

Yesturday I stripped Redstar with 0 gold out, But suddenly game back to normal :(

12. Re: THE BEST/WORST KAW GLITCHES EVER...!!!

That was really funny: p

13. Re: THE BEST/WORST KAW GLITCHES EVER...!!!

9MC anybody? Am I right or am I right? Think he went into top 50 from in the 100-200 range with that glitch. Then fell out of 200 after :lol:

14. Re: THE BEST/WORST KAW GLITCHES EVER...!!!

ohhhh yeah!! how could i forgot that :eek:

That glitch was one of the best! btw, who was that guy who reported that glitch ? i forgot his name! :cry:

15. Re: THE BEST/WORST KAW GLITCHES EVER...!!!

Was that the building selling for more gold than you spent on it glitch? That one was pretty awesome

16. Re: THE BEST/WORST KAW GLITCHES EVER...!!!

Yeah, I banked approx 600 bill in pots as was but intended to go back to it later, by the time I got back it had all gone plus the value of what was lost by banking was taken in pots and allies lol.

Although some people I know took trillions and their accounts were stripped bare 

The other one I remember is from when ebs were first launched you could attack/steal the item bar in haunting, get the message "action would have no effect" but when restarting app those actions would be paid as if they were successful.

17. Re: THE BEST/WORST KAW GLITCHES EVER...!!!

There was a haunting glitch I remember in the ig outlawz war long ago. I just remember seeing 114b hauntings in 15 min. Idk how it worked tho.

18. Re: THE BEST/WORST KAW GLITCHES EVER...!!!

Oh! The one where moose killed warbeasts in 1 hit

19. Re: THE BEST/WORST KAW GLITCHES EVER...!!!

The space bar glitch during the pwar area...good old days

20. Re: THE BEST/WORST KAW GLITCHES EVER...!!!

Was a guy from IG, although if I remember correctly he didn't so much report anyone but asked about himself and it alerted the devs. Caused a civil war which tore IG apart, and some of those involved are in Fury now. We were allied to IG at the time and from a kaw point of view was hard to watch. Friends against friends. A lot of OG lost their builds too which had a big impact on the osw they were in. Kaw history lol

Wasn't there also a one hit war beasts glitch at one point?