Cosa Nostra - recruiting.

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by TheNeo, Nov 16, 2014.

1. Bumpppppp

2. You guys smashin anyone right now?

3. No, currently trying to focus on growth. We need to do that every so often. Recruiting, stats and funds. All that fancy stuff

4. Stop posting bad things in our 3rd party chat group ahdy!!

5. Support

6. I remember you Ahd, I was in VooDoo training clan when I first heard of you. I remember thinking how fun it would be to play like and hopefully with you. Even if you don't accept my request good luck with Cosa Nostra.

7. Support, great thread and clan.

8. Friend to Cosa Nostra support️️️️

9. Thanks for the support everyone, we appreciate the backing and are always looking to grow, and recruit more.

10. Excellent clan, really enjoying being here.
    ռօա ʀɛɕʀʊɨҬɨռɢ
    ɕօֆå ռօֆҬʀå
    օֆա քʋքɨҬ'ֆ օʊʀ Ҭɦɨռɢ

11. Jen Approved

12. It's been a few months now, and we've built a really strong foundation to work with. I'm really happy and impressed with the core we have here, and we're looking to expand from seasoned vets to newer players wanting to learn the older styles of KaW and war. We're also interested in bringing in warriors looking for EE, experienced and new alike. As we continue to grow we're hoping to set up our own roster for the EE season.

To anyone interested in joining, come visit and see what you think. We're a family at heart, a lot of us have grown really close over the last couple months, and that bond will only deepen as those months turn to years.

We've been in several small OSWs since our onset, most of them ending rather quickly and in our favour. Along the way we've made friends with and shared respect with one of our opponents who has become a strong ally of ours. We've had ups and we've had our downs, just as every clan does. But those moments have only brought us closer together and built a stronger clan. If you're looking for a war clan and a family, come try it out. You won't be disappointed.

There's hundreds of clans out there that say they war. Some do, some don't but I can promise very few of them war like we do. We'll never be in a major alliance. We'll never call in allies for unfair odds or fight unfair battles. The last OSW we were in, we tried to settle because it was decidedly in our favour. And after it turned into a full out OSW, I even encouraged them to call in allies. That's just who we are. We already have a lot of respect from some of the biggest named war clans in KaW, and that'll only grow in time. We're new and we're small but we have some of the most dedicated and experienced players in KaW here working towards a focused goal. If you're looking for something small and comfy that means a lot, this is the home for you.

13. Dang ahdy way to get all emotional on me. Of course major support for the fam