Quotes!Quotes!Quotes!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by _M4CH1N3_, Feb 16, 2015.

1. All about quotes

Is that quote stuck in your head?Well,here's the chance to post all of your quotes!

"You can fail as many time, but you are not a failure till you give up."

What's yours?

2. Times**

3. i will find you and when I do I will kill you

4. Nba all star game made a quote stick in my head. Its my banner.

5. Sons of Gondor! Of Rohan! My brothers. I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of Men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields when the Age of Men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!

Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Spears shall be shaken, shields shall be splintered! A sword day... a red day... ere the sun rises! Ride now!... Ride now!... Ride! Ride to ruin and the world's ending!

6. Accept what you cannot change. Change what you cannot accept.

7. Stay thirsty my friends

8. "This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine.My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.My rifle, without me, is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will...My rifle and I know that what counts in war is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, nor the smoke we make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit...My rifle is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its sights and its barrel. I will keep my rifle clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will...Before God, I swear this creed. My rifle and I are the defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life.So be it, until victory is America's and there is no enemy, but peace!"

9. "There are two possibilities
    Either we are alone in the universe
    or we are not.
    Both are equally terrifying"

- Arthur C. Clarke

"A successful man can make more money than his wife can spend, a successful woman can find such a man."

- Lana Turner

10. That John Denver is full of poop man

11. Thus we have neither behind us, nor before us in a luminous realm of values, any means of justification or excuse. We are left alone, without excuse. This is what I mean when I say man is condemned to be free.

12. "I want to destroy all things beautiful" -Loung Ung, First they killed my father

13. Voilà!

in View, a humble Vaudevillian Veteran, cast Vicariously as both Victim and Villain by the Vicissitudes of Fate. This Visage, no mere Veneer of Vanity, is a Vestige of the Vox populi, now Vacant, Vanished. However, this Valorous Visitation of a bygone Vexation stands Vivified, and has Vowed to Vanquish these Venal and Virulent Vermin Vanguarding Vice and Vouchsafing the Violently Vicious and Voracious Violation of Volition!

The only Verdict is Vengeance-- a Vendetta, held as a Votive-- not in Vain, for the Value and Veracity of such shall one day Vindicate the Vigilant and the Virtuous. [ Chuckling]

Verily, this Vichyssoise of Verbiage Veers most Verbose, so let me simply add that it's my Very good honor to meet you, and you may call me V.

14. In the end, we're all just chalk lines on the concrete, drawn only to be washed away. For the time that I've been given, I am what I am.

15. Rest In Pieces

16. "The strength of men is not determined buy the weight he can lift, but in the burdens he can carry."

17. No excuses,just results

-HardKawHeavn 

18. You are misusing the word. Quote is a verb. Quotation is a noun. I'm not even a native speaker and I know that much. Sorry state of American schools.

19. We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.