Why is searching for an ally so hard?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Snoxxx, Feb 15, 2015.

1. I have 12mil gold. So you would think putting into the search 12mil max price so easy to find SOMETHING wouldnt you?

Well the stupid search for androids or my android phone is broken and desperately needs redoing. It will not find any allies for me to buy and it wont give me a list like the iphone app does when i first initially press the "Hire more allies" button.

Fix the stupid piece of c**p please

2. Re: Why is searching for an ally so fkin hard?

Um bypasses... bye-bye

3. Re: Why is searching for an ally so fkin hard?

Ok. Crap isnt censored for one.

Two, the ally market has an extreme input of gold. All those 10k-25mil allies are now worth 750mil-1bil

Its not broken. You cant buy whats not there

4. Re: Why is searching for an ally so fkin hard?

Beautiful! Mods will love you OP

5. Re: Why is searching for an ally so fkin hard?

What are you talking about?

On my iphone i can search for allies ranging between 6mil and 12mil and about 30 ppl show up.

Now lets do that on my android phone. Uh no, not possible because NOTHING shows up for 12mil max price

6. I wasnt talking about the word crap. There were others that seem to have been removed.

7. Perhaps before you went to Android, all the allies to 12m price were hired/volleyed by other people.

8. actually I'm on android and have noticed the same thing no matter the price

9. If you believe you are having issues please use the feedback button or send an email to support@athinkingape.com. thank you

10. 12m would be ludicrously cheap for an ally. Kind of like buying a house for $5. People are volleyed to billions instantly these days.

Even those kingdoms 'worth' billions will be tiny inactive no-stat accounts.

11. There's nothing wrong with it. Its just the inflation of KaW money and people volleying allies. At the beginning of KaW just hit a bunch of WB EBs and you'll be fine.

12. Exactly what this guy said. There is definitely something wrong with the search function on androids at lower prices. I put in 500mil and it only finds 1 person. It is definitely broken for androids

13. No, there isn't. Here's a SS of me searching for allies on PC.

[​IMG]

3 allies while searching for a 500m max price.

That's just the way the market is these days.

14. Op is not stupid. This is a real problem in the game.

15. Is it actually a search issue or an ally market issue? As far as I know, it's just the latter. Either way, it is an issue for new players that makes it REALLY hard to get good ally plunder.

16. Dude, when campairing android to the --> iPhone when did you think i was compairing a phone to a PC? Of course PC is gonna be different. The android phone version doesnt have a minimum option and it doesnt search all that well and great, so you found 3 big deal. Buy all of them and see how fast they go up. It's ridiculous for lower players to get and keep ANY ally.

Exactly what you said BUT also exactly what the guy before you said. There is definitely a search issue and a allies market issue.

17. Ye, i am having the exact same problem mate. Finding allies as a small account appears to be a pain im the arse.

18. I am having the exactly same problem so if you iPhone and PC user could but out...

19. Ally market is broken due to massive influxes of gold. What's really needed is a better gold sink, that isn't the form of lands/upgrades/pots, since those aren't working