Static Stat Eq

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by wordwaster, Feb 13, 2015.

1. Deathsfinger: you do realize you would have to actually talk in cc to mentor people in a new clan. For as long as I've known you, lurk mode is your usual state.

2. I've always been a fan of percentage based eq and I'm kinda surprised there's not more of it tbh.

Given the way things have gone in recent n not so recent past it's seeming more n more like viable solution to some issues.
    Equipment should get better as a kingdom grows and stats increase.
    A smaller kingdom is the the game equivalent of newer and less experienced. Regardless of the persons exp who's runnin it.
    As kingdoms grow n gain stats that's basically the equivalent of battle exp n what have you.
    So w more percentage based eq the bigger exp kingdoms would gain more benefits, while smaller kingdoms would gain the value suitable for their size.
    So if ppl wanna drop builds the equipment drops as well. If ppl wanna drop to 3mil CS, well your eq is gonna reflect the strength of a 3 mil account.
    Hopefully the next set of gear is all %based so bigger accounts reap bigger rewards and smaller guys got a reason to grow

3. Amie, I think I prefer pm to mentor. I'm like jerry McGuire I tailor my advice to each individual. But yes I need an active cc and good admins that's why I would drag your sorry ass into this 

4. a lot of folks have suggested officially sponsored "starter" clans. i would love to see the idea implemented.

5. When most people answered to the kaw questionnaire why they continued to play it was overwhelming - for friends or social interaction. I find it amazing it isn't a step at start up. I know daph has a list of clans in forums but many don't get that far and it think clans without any real affiliation or motivation other than to see the games player base grow would be better way to implement.

6. D-- you had me at hellosupport

7. It's true. You don't have all the answers. Actually, you don't have any answers. What you do have, is posts on every single page, of every single thread. Give it a rest you moron, really.

8. Also. The op is flawed. Nobody with fully equipped small kingdoms is hitting new players. They can't. They are to big for new players. The op is just whining for the sake of post counts and getting some much needed kaw attention.

9. 1. i don't post count farm.

2. this thread was made in direct response to a drop build farming a new player. so yeah, it happens. you know it happens.

3. i never said 'fully equipped". besides; you can take off equip until you are at the top of the hit range. you know that. i'm kind of confused about why you are pretending like you don't.

4. if i was after attention, i would make a "funny" thread or used a bunch of pretty colors and sexy pics. making one thread a month about the problems i see new players having is not a desperate cry for attention.