New & Improved Chat Filter

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Feb 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: New

And what do you deserve good sir?

2. Re: New

No support. I rarely use wc. I also agree with the player who posted that clan chat should be managed by the clan owner. If owner agrees and allows censored vocabulary, it should be allowed in cc. That is the reason most clans say 18 and older.

3. Re: New

Kaw_Communists

4. Re: New

**** this that so ******* retarded oh my ******* gosh lol

5. Re: New

I thought this was a game not school

6. Re: New

It's a 17 not for 3 year olds it's a game anyway why does it matter what we say?

7. Re: New

No support

8. Re: New

Wow 17..been to a few rodeos
    Be great to see a 3yr old post an opinion.

9. Re: New

You're literally killing your own game

10. I wonder how many 9 year olds actually give a **** about this game... like really they would be off playing Minecraft or something

11. Lmao imma be backing out of error screens nonstop. Hope this wont effect cc since this isnt technically monitored chat

12. Dumbest policy I have seen

13. makes me want to chop my dick off looking thru a 5 paragraph essay i just sent in cc and it says "you have entered a prohibited word" and im searching and searching for the word...

14. Re: New

Lol **** me

15. Re: New

Death to the new and improved filter. Love live freedom in a mod-free Kaw. 

16. I feel like I am in elementary school.....

I can understand the need for this in wc, even walls, but ally chat and clan chat are not public!
    NO SUPPORT! Could the devs please remember that adults play this game too and that as adults we know the situations where we need to self monitor and when we can speak freely!

17. @Haters, nothing changed ffs

18. Lmao yes you will

19. I already made a thread about fixing it, since it's not monitored you can bypass in cc so it's not too different then how it used to be

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.