[PROMO] HTE & ROTWB

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Feb 13, 2015.

1. Looks like it could become a addition to our castles roof 1st pic lev 1 after HFBC 2nd pic lev 2 after 12 AL opened and built on,with a 10% plunder increase.With all the $€£'s rolling in from these p2w promo's surely something useful could be given.

2. -.- it's a building in the abyss lands. You'd know if you even had the deductive powers of a ten year old that just can't seem to figure things out. For one thing the picture was used long ago in the thread about the release of these lands. Secondly I don't have any more to say on this matter. Not only do I award you no points, but may god have mercy on your soul.

3. Re: [PROMO] HTE

4. How about a 50% bonus to all ebs greedy devs

5. Yes it's a pic of spy def building but if you read my post and it's intent you may understand what I'm getting at,the new buildings are lowering hit plunder with the present ebs,harder eb's are needed or as I suggested higher castle levels with a plunder increase.

6. Re: [PROMO] HTE

Hit players instead of ebs then as your stats go up so do other players stats hitting others is constant increase in money unless they are much smaller.

7. Just an idea but it would be awesome if there was a randomly generated epic that gets a 50% plunder bonus. And the ebs could switch every 24 hours... what do yall think?

8. Re: [PROMO] HTE

Lvl 2 for abyssal buildings, not much of a surprise

9. That sounds like the idea they had just before hte was introduced temporarily.... Oh wait

It IS the idea they had, and it worked. Are they afraid people will stop doing hte? C'mon.... 100b for 30mins work vs 50b for 10 hours? Lol.

10. Re: [PROMO] HTE

Anyone mention the accumulated Horns ppl have collecting dust?
    Any OSW clan could burn those up while promo is on. After all most play HtE n Haunt while in war when no promo is on n no rush to finish. Would be a good time to make good use of them. Good gold n drop seals. Negates the claim promos are all only cash grabs.

11. Re: [PROMO] HTE

This promo stuff is exhausting. No support

12. Re: [PROMO] HTE

Idk it still takes me 65mins for full regen promo or not. Nothing changes that 

13. Re: [PROMO] HTE

Is this the pic from lel2 or come lev 2 and 3 now?

14. Re: [PROMO] HTE

Whining about HTE promo while in a B2B HTE clan.

15. Re: [PROMO] HTE

I don't understand how these promos can be exhausting. They can be easily ignored if you don't want to participate.

16. Re: [PROMO] HTE

You are in b2b hte...

17. Pls release new upgrades to buildings soon. Way overdue

18. Why does everybody feel the need to complain and whine about every single promo as "pay to win" and "greedy" on the behalf of the developers? If the game is surely as bad as you claim, why not leave?

I'm certainly not interested in hearing any more whining from butthurt people that could just as easily not post and ignore the promo without any major consequences.

19. Why not do 50% on everything ? So ppl don't complain

20. Re: [PROMO] HTE

Ofcourse not. You don't have to buy nobs to do those silly.

Why would the developers want to give something back to their loyal customers? Such actions would be unquestionable. They didn't get rich helping people enjoy this game.

Silly you.