DirtyLarry Wins KAW

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by *BrianWilliams_co-pilot (01), Feb 12, 2015.

1. Congrats Larrygreat job on that event. Don't matter how you earn it but takes a lot of time, Xtal and effort to be in top ten

2. NOOB Inly one because he farm his alts lol

3. Only ️

4. I am number Juan LB strip me like harb

5. Alts don't pay enough to make it to top anything, nub

6. What's with your bfa? Did you get stripped too? Or are you a cheerleader on the side line?

7. I got stripped a while ago.

8. That Dave Chappell gif though :lol:

9. Larry hits his alts to get event LB and KOTFE hits their alts so they don't have to fight fury. Its the circle of life my friends.

10. Stop bumping this god damn thread.

11. Who they hell said you could dictate what goes on in here and who can bump what threads?

Because they lied to you...

12. Just because I don't like those words... bump and larry says like your mom's child raising experience. .. you get no support

13. Ps... Where's your bfa? I know apoc pulled a really good surprise first strip.... but it seem like all the apoc cheer leaders be missing allies too....

I wonder if this war is not as one sided as you forum warriors let on... js

14. I'm an Apoc cheerleader - and you sir, are an idiot. Do you think there would be no strips into apoc lol ??

PS. grow so that when this is over I can farm you

15. My opinion even if DirtyLarry hit OSF still takes a lot of time and Xtal to pull it off in top ten. You have to respect his determination and persistent with many hitters on his way. Including me been stalk hitting him when I can. I couldn't catch him open. My first thought was Apoc pinning him. If everyone can't catch him on Xtal then he deserved to be on top ten no matter how he did it. In my eyes he still my enemy but I have to respect his determination and persistent. Anyone can twist everything. Many like to talk crap about hitting OSF like its mortal sin. Hitting OSF been use as far as the game started. Pre HTE during OSW many top players always have a couple hidden OSF because they know hitting enemies is not profitable. They need the gold for strip funds. While the the rest of NOOBS acting tough hitting hard enemies without growing until they get bored and quit the game. Now HTE change war game but does not main old ways is wrong to use the means to new wars. Respect to you Larry and I'm still gonna hit you when I can 

16. I can't believe I like what I'm reading lol :) Only thing..during pre hte days the idea behind hitting the osf was to make strips somewhat profitable. We didn't hit osfs just cos it was an easy way to grow. Gold wise it was no different from hitting opponent's osf or a hansel. Back then we hit them during strips - 25 bars in open osf that's dropping pots and 25fbs in a strip target..

17. Grow Your bfa lol

I got stripped 2x what's your excuse?

18. @Floppy get off threads you know nothing about anything jeesh