BFA Cap needed in indy wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Davey_Jones, Feb 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your 19 posts tell you must have been shouting it from the roof tops because you didn't bring it here

2. It's because there have being numerous threads on this

3. I'll only post in forums when I personally feel something is a good idea.So my support is to the OP.
    And I usually refrain from engaging in banter as I prefer threads to remain on topic.
    Support for the notion presented. And here ends my posting on this topic.

4. Post count = meaningless

5. I think if troll could link all previous links it would save people going over old zzzzzzz ground. The thread has feedback from top ten and other lb players. The fact is that capping bfa will only cause other anomalies and the only fair way is to have a tier system with set number of participants and a minimum and maximum combined cs bfa bfe. This will allow people to set stratergies of make up, will allow reliable wc not random, will lessen the impact of players throwing ee for friends and hopefully bring back clan unity if ee wasn't transportable. If the system was fair and rewards were good eg war crystals land unlocks etc people would war more and this would be possible to implement. Build it and they will war.

6. And golddi stop hiding behind a statless alt 

7. D- we already have a bet on this issue your sake against acts of depravity . You still will lose because the devs think this account can take down 6 lb top 20 by itself which is completely impossible no matter how fast ones index finger can massage the button

8. Exactly.

You only have so many troops. Stacking 6 other lb against it is unrealistic but happens every war.

9. Lol troll she still agrees with me capping bfa isn't the solution - she just knows I war better lol

10. Ask her if she wants bfa capped or tiers/divisions

11. Indi wars are basically tiered already, its just that the tiers arent static and the result is what we deal with at the higher lvls. Bfa cap would help the majority but at the expense of the biggest spenders, not sure how they feel about that. Myself I will just stick to primals until something is figured out if it ever is

12. Vamp partly true they are sort of tiers as they are not set they are skewed by large bfa players if this was set it wouldn't be skewed.

13. I love how the guy who isn't even in the bracket knows best 

14. You sure I'm not troll lol

15. Lol.. Troll - Deathsfinger ( or D as I call him ) actually does know best but whether he wars better than me? Hmm I tend to think ladies are more aggressive but he was better at knocking himself out that's for sureI agree with vamp that the ee wars are already tiered and a bfa cap might be the next step. It basically makes it a nasty primal though for the top 30 lb

16. I probably would know better than anyone on this thread including amie - ask her here if I do lol

17. See troll  lol

18. The problem I see with tiering it further than it is, is u will end up with 5v5 lb wars or the lb just get cut out altogether. Unless more lb start warring and do the same time slot wars

19. Bfa doesn't need to be capped. Having tiers won't work, not enough signups and still a significant strength gap up top. Devs just need to figure out the formula for how many lbs a top leaderboard like Red or myself can handle in a match. The answer to the number we can "control" is near two-three players over the course of an hour, assuming we are scout bombed heavily at war start. The devs also need to take into account plunder potential. I have a lot of spy towers that limit my ability to plunder. So stacking the enemy roster with ee lb builds is a guaranteed win for them. Not whining...just saying what the reality is.

The reason for the huge gap in final team plunder score is that one top lb plundering with full bars at start and an xstal cannot outplunder four lbs when they xstal toward the end of a match. For example, I xstal and chew up a few enemy xstals if im lucky enough to catch them. But i'm outnumbered in bars, so those i cant get to will have no problem pillaging the roster below me.

After match-up if the roster is a stupid mismatch i'll cast the spy and attack miths that only cost 1. That way, even in a loss i'll earn something rather than lose it.

20. True vamp - but I'm not suggesting tiers with small numbers etc and same rewards. You have to make people want to war like season one where it was hard to get into a clan and that will occur again if done right.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.