I keep getting hit non stop

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by DemonWolfx, Feb 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. And reporting him to a mod makes you look like a bigger idiot.

There are no rules against attacking players.

2. News flash, you're playing the same game I am.

3. *facepalm* 

4. I quit this game bye

5. Omg demonwolf now he's gonna farm me!! Way to go:(

6. Not surprised

7. I knew it was gonna happen and this is why we need to be a supportive community *facepalm*

8. How pitiful, but is farming him non-stop really nessecary? Compared to op, he is a tick if it wasn't for the items.

10. Ehh his eq isn't that bad, not like one of those drop build noobs with full max eq. But non stop farming newbs will kill the game pretty quick. Need the fresh blood to replace retiree's.

11. I don't under stand dropping build to farm newbs its just dumb seems that they just want a win not a challenge.

12. You just summed it all up

13. I hope he doesn't farm me next 

14. Most drop build players are ones who couldn't handle people in their hit range.

Others sucks as Alison don't farm Noobs just for their own enjoyment, from what I've seen Alison teaches them how to fight back.

15. I'm sure I can make you fold and cry if I tap away on you. If he doesn't want to fight he doesn't need too. Needless to say coming to forums is a sign of weakness, but drop builds who farm smaller players who does not have experience is what drives people away and force them to quit. You should be more considerate as if I'm sure you were once a newb.

16. Or they have accounts of every size so they can farm anyone they want and not be limited by stats. They as in me. Just saying.

17. I drive away those without heart that aren't willing to fight back or even negotiate a CF.

18. Op, just hit back, if you need help get a friend, this post is not forum material, locking for lack of effort.
    /lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.