Imperial Favor Count [Dont Laugh...]

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by -CyBeR_EcLiPTiC_MaCHiNE-, Feb 11, 2015.

1. Isn't the event still on?

2. No

3. Wait I remembered the message that popped up when I opened the game, my bad

4. Niceee

5. And thank god :lol: Now hopefully I can get inc from everyone instead of event

6. ^ 0/1 steal

7. [​IMG]

Was difficult finding openings in Zaft but I xtalled on a strip that was 40 per steal, used maybe 6-8 xtals.

8. I ended up with 40009. First day I was in the top 100, then that update pushed me to top 500, and I was there for the remainder of the event  It was fun though, and I was pretty surprised because I was hitting two of the top 10 whenever I found them out of pin, without expecting them to be placed so high on the leaderboard.

9. I'm all smacking bl wondering why I get no favors... thought it ended tonight at 12

10. It did. 12pm, pst time.

11. [​IMG]

This is mine!! :)

12. Nice Sean! Getting into the spirit of PvP :)

13. Thank you very much, -Eclipso-!

As a former eb fairy, I usually never hit any player but this event finally pulled me in!
    I even pressed the Opt-In button right on the very beginning, the 1st day of the event!!

14. This eb was more of a headache then anything. While in osw and have many people hitting outside the osw for this event that gives garbage prizes unless ur in top 100. I got just under 9k with out even trying or looking at NY progress. I xtaled between 20 - 24 xtals a day whole event was on but I didn't look or care who was opted in. The last event was way better imo cause u could lose it all. Anyways glad it's over lol

15. I know, I know. How did I do it? I honestly have no idea. Id like to take this time to thank my homies at Siberia for making this achievement possible. Lord knows I couldn't have done it without the inspiration they blessed me with.

16. I'm so proud of you jac ya did good.

17. Did the apoc babies who didn't wanna get hit start farming/stripping the outside hitters yet?

18. Translation: Whaaaaaaaan