Breaking Bad Season 6?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ImmortalFaZe_TDT, Feb 11, 2015.

1. I want the spin off series already! Better call Saul!

2. But... Walt died...

That being said, this new show Better Call Saul is pretty good

3. They didnt actually show him die, you assume he did but there was no confirmation. But I highly doubt there will be another season. It ended amazingly and I really wouldnt want another season.

4. the record player goes on a rampage in the new season

5. No, but there is anew show called better call saul

6. This right here

7. Give me season 6! He did not die and the German guys who lead up from Gus bust him out of prison. And let the games begin. Still have pinkman running around etc. Do it do it

8. I think op is mistaking " season 6 " for better call Saul. First two episodes out now.

As for all you naysayers saying it isn't as good. Give it a chance, thought first two episodes were really good - will be just as good over 5 seasons, long way to go.

Vikings next week :-D

9. Breaking Bad was like watching a train wreck. Every. single. episode. It was obvious life as cooker wasn't the path to take.

No happy endings, just troubles and struggles.

10. Better call saul is the prequel to breaking bad. So yes tuco is alive as he hadnt died yet...like what lord of the rings did with last couple of films

11. There will be no more breaking bad.

12. Omg a dev replied on my thread 

13. It's called better call saul -.-

14. For goodness sakes.....

Did you even bother to look at the first page of the website that posted this article?

It has headlines like "Obama gives $200 mil dollars to the NAACP after " Walking Dead" fans fail to react to major character death"

Anyways, this isn't the first site to make a fake "Breaking Bad Season 6" claim. There is a whole bunch of Onion style copycats that trick readers like the one in your OP.

However, Better Call Saul is supposed to eventually get to a point where it covers the same time as the original Breaking Bad Series.

Spoiler Alert!
    They've already reintroduced Tuco in the first two episodes. That could mean that Gus will make his appearance later on as the series progresses and we get to see more of his story than what was presented in the original series

15. *spolier alert*

Main actor finds out he has cancer in season one

16. I prefer The Walking Dead, which actually has references to Breaking Bad too.