OurClan

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SS-TURTLE-SS, Feb 11, 2015.

1. You know, when i was told to apologize to our clan for my ratchet language; i was thinking hell no. But after thinking on it for a bit i realized it was a good idea, it was wrong of me to be so rude to those who let me in and helped me. They also were my friends, but i screwed that up. Now im paying for it slowly but surelly. Lady pat, i am sorry for the disrespect i ran towards you. I was out of line. Bruin i owe you an apology for my unnapropriate language on your wall, i am sorry. I will not do it again, and you sure showed me a good lesson. And many others in the OurClan, i deserved what i got. I sure hope you can all find it in your hearts to let me break even for my actions, until next time.

-Rehab

2. takes alot to admit ur mistakes.....cf granted

3. Dont be a baby make em pay this is the problem with KaW to many runners

4.  Screw you dude, i did pay up for it.

5. How? Did u hit back no u appologized in RL that goes a long way but not in KaW

6. really? he made a mistake and he's apologizing. he's smart enough to know when to fight and when to stand down, unlike you. i expected more from someone with LHL tags.

7. Eh, go screw a dog LHL

8. Apology accepted,Cf granted

9. Support to ourclan.

10. Great job our clan, why don't you come for me?

11. Haha I love seeing Noobs apologise on forums  heck would I ever do this, I'd rather be stripped naked and 24/7 pinned or having to fight from pin rather than apologise in this place 

12. Support

13. Um. You will be stripped and pinned until you request a cf... It's not like they're gonna strip you and pin you and then go away.

14. Oc was hitting someone and didn't include me? :eek:

15. The noob is strong in this one

16. So I would never CF and let them hit me 24/7 like my point was...

17. Support Java 