INTRODUCTION OF NET BANKING IN BUYING ANY PACKS FROM.KAW MAR

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by DHRUVAJAL, Feb 11, 2015.

1. Buy I tunes cards problem solved

2. They already do scam people? $6 for a 2 hour at best EB in most places? That to me is a scam 

3. This is really untrue.

But welcome to kaw forums, newb ;)

4. How in earth is PayPal a scam? Lol

@ OP - NEVER EVER give your pin code out to ANYONE.

5. Pay pal is the goods, although one time it played up and when I hit refresh charged me each time for a purchase. In the end I got my money back and 1 item I wanted to pay for.

6. If you use a card just make sure you use 2-step verification. I lost my phone and learnd the hard way that I should have had this in place before using my card on google play

7. Kaw_Community forgot to mention that NEVER EVER a reputable payment processing will ask you for your credit card pin number. They may ask you for 3 digits security code on the back of cc, but that's not a pin number.

8. Well u sir r the dumbass that spammed refresh

9. If you play on android, jus go to a walmart or 7/11 and buy a google play card.

10. Using ACH directly with a mobile games is the least secure option for any transaction. The reason credit cards are used instead of direct ACH is that the credit company stands in between you and your bank to combat fraud. It is harder for a bank to get back fraudulent charges when they are ACH'd directly out of your account.

11. This week I tried to buy xtals (I buy them all the time ) Google wants to verify my identity. No big deal until I saw what they want as proof.. 1 a drivers license, a credit card or bank statement. So to purchase stuff in KAW either I send them pics of very sensitive documents or make copies and mail them. I have PayPal but can't use it until I meet Google request. I complain about what I spend on KAW but without xtals it's not worth playing. Don't know if this is an isolated incident or a policy. If it's number 2 I suspect it's the end of the road for a lot of Kawers. (If you send the docs it takes a few days.. and you can't even use PayPal while your waiting )