Breaking Bad Season 6?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ImmortalFaZe_TDT, Feb 11, 2015.

1. hello guys I recently read online that there was going to be a season 6 of breaking bad. Is this true or just a spook to get likes on facebook and retweets and stuff. If it's true I'm excited.

What do you guys think if it's true? I mean s5 had a badass ending.

[​IMG]

for those wondering where I saw it, This is where I read it. So it probably is fake.

2. My question is why do we as people glorify movies and tv shows that show people being drug dealers and murders

3. Cause drug dealers and murders are kool

4. It was how the show was set up, and how well it displayed change over time. He didnt become a drug dealer over night, it took a long time for him to reach the status he did, and it displayed the cost of that very well. Better Call Saul was amazing, but I doubt there will be another season based on the ending of season five.

5. Because they have exciting lives, and what is it people that sit around watching tv all the time want more than anything

I'm pretty sure that show is finished... Nice try though

6. No way. Not after what the finale presented us with. Heck, even the episode is called "Felina" for a reason.

Just enjoy the spin off that started on 8th

7. Lol. Walt died in the last episode, so probably not. Unless you're on of those people who thinks he didn't die, in which case he's still be in prison

8. Well its mostly America that produces it for American consumption. Ironic also. Govt in war against drugs n its proliferated on tv.
    Back in the day TV was called an idiot box for a reason. There's a world outside to enjoy.

9. Breaking Bad was great and I'm pretty happy with the ending. It wrapped things up pretty cleanly, which few shows get the chance to do.

10. Agreed.

11. I think the show ended way too soon. It was a great show.

12. Check out Better Call Saul. While it's no Breaking Bad it's pretty promising so far.

13. The expectations for BCS were never high. It wont achieve what Breaking Bad did that's for sure

14. How would season 6 come out if he died :lol:

15. Im more interested in episode 6 of season 3 of banshee. Hood gonna unleash hell 

16. Better call Saul...

17. Better call Saul would be mediocre if it wasn't for the king of kings tuco salemanca

18. He died at the end of the series. How can they possibly being him back?