Future of PVP events

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Rikkimaru, Feb 11, 2015.

1. Just set milestones high so we cant grind on open ps or hansels to reach prizes in the first day look at top 500 is at 24 k so make maybe set it to 1k 5k 15k 30k 45k and so on and have top 100.

2. Why not set opt in as pvp only then.
    Win n lose instead of exploits.
    Stop eb faerie options.
    Pin on Ops not EB's.

3. Apparently they disagreed with the name choice. Also that sounds stupid now lol, why didn't i call it vitals sign. Makes much more sense :(

4. support for vital sign for pvp opt in spell name change lol

5. Assuming my idea was implemented then a realistic target for tiers would be that the bottom reward required twelves offloads a day both bars.
    Top teirs would require 24 offloads thus encouraging either crazy activity or crystal usage.
    The others somewhere in-between.
    This would provide real opportunities for everyone to compete and enjoy the events. And with one offensive action equalling one point towards rewards we wouldn't be aiming for multiple thousands but real targets that can be planned and worked towards. Random drops should not be a part of future events. Every attack, steal and assa should equal one point.
    I would also propose making this monthly for 5-7 days at a time.

Those asking for mith rewards. Totally agree, ee is dead for many. This would revitalise mith for the majority of kaw and offer further incentive.

6. Let's play has the right idea, let's get this train rolling people :)

7. EE is dead for any without a war build.
    Mith for EB faeries is pointless.
    Mith for war or pvp makes sense.

8. This is probably the only flaw in any event of this type. As for nullifying it well, that's a difficult way to go.Though, you could just add in that accounts that are opted in but not actually collecting drop 1 when successfully hit for collection, whereas accounts that have actually collected have a better chance at a larger payout

9. Well ur thread n u asked for ideas.
    Good thread btw

10. Awesome idee rikki! And i support the wolfie's idee too 

11. Here's a brilliant idea.

Devs make next pvp event with many milestones and a top 100 leaderboard.

The event will have several milestones, you can lose your shards/favors at a rate similar to first pvp event.

However, once you hit a milestone your shards/favors cannot drop below that value.

That way players have obtainable "daily" goals which will allow them to sleep afterwards without losing everything but stops people from just opening as an osf/oaf like in this event.

Just a thought.

12. So basically a save point? So that even if you're found to be a high value target you can't drop below the tier you last reached

13. Pretty much. Still would be a competition for the top 100 with so safe spot for them, able to knock them down to the biggest milestone, rather than totally clearing all items overnight.

14. Sounds good but make it PvP only with no eb options n opt in fully or not at all.

15. "Opting in" into a pvp event at the start should gain you an advantage over those who "opt in" at the end of the event.

Perhaps for each hour the event lasts your percentage for gaining ( favor, shards, ladybugs) increases.

I opted in yesterday and received my 1000 favor in 5 hours. Seems like I did very little work for a half decent award.

16. "Opting in" into a pvp event at the start should gain you an advantage over those who "opt in" at the end of the event.

Perhaps for each hour the event lasts your percentage for gaining ( favor, shards, ladybugs) increases.

I opted in yesterday and received my 1000 favor in 5 hours. Seems like I did very little work for a half decent award.

17. There should be a favor drop for a successful fight/stl/assn defense. Give people some incentive to not pin themselves constantly for two weeks.

18. Problem is then people get fail bombed by alts

19. Alts are pvp's bane. True enough.

20. I like the idea though.

Unfortunately people like myself would abuse it.