Imperial Favor Leaderboard

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 30, 2015.

1. And make it not a plunder war,.. Make people lose items like first event. That's what made it fun.

2. Why?then less people will opt in ...

3. Very tru..went to bed with a great chance at top 100 last event only to wake up with zero..kinda felt violated actually lol..that was the fun of last event

4. Ive had times where 1 xtal unload of troops and spies would get me 900+ favor, other times less than 400. But if i can get 900 in one unload there really should be more reward levels imo

5. You don't need to xtal for top 1k.
    I'm in top 500, no xtals.

6. Top 100, no xtals is possible

Top 10 is only thing you NEED to Xtal to get

7. Rubbish. You've been sprouting nonsense since the event began regarding the numbers.

8. Satan you can't get top 100 no xtals. Period.

9. He's right, I had to xstal to get top 500

10. Top 500 is possible no xtals. Did it on several alts. Top 100 is not.

11. I'm top 500 no xtals and I cast no pleas either however I had a blade quite a lot through the event. Top 100 you need to be active with xtals/pleas as well as a blade. Top 10 needs to be hitting best targets with pleas xtals and have no life.

12. I'm scratching at top 100, took xstals lol. Not sure if 52k is enough though

13. Prolly 55-56k maybe GL

14. Solves reward level issues

15. Lmao at all the no life comments. I went out for drinks, hung out with friends and family, was just my normal activity plus major xtal usage. I should be in top 10 unless major jumps from the lower ranks from last update. Just gotta be smart about targets and when to xtal, had quite a few xtals eaten by my friends in apoc :p

16. Hey vamp open up attacks!

Top 10 took max xtals everyday and correct targeting. People willing to do that will win.

17. yeah. they should have just decreased rate you lose them, so that you couldn't be cleared out overnight.

18. Agreed word. Rate lost should have been multiplied by 25-50% to make it more practical. But was a lot more enjoyable event than this current one.

19. Troll I'm just under 66k bro only used 1 xtal (got it free from linking to fb)

20. Tried that once troll, but ur friends decided to open me up with over 2t lol
    Thank god i caught it quick. Staying dtw att is also key to making top 10 and not feeding others