Clan A HQ Thanks FURY

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Valkyl_More_MaCHiNE, Feb 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wait. Didn't u say u were done talking to me? Or did I struk the nerve again? I must be doing something right :p Lol I'm not a 'spokesman' I'm just having fun. Something u guys have no idea of. That is unless ur numbers are superior of course lol

Sorry but the osw u speaking of doesn't counter my 1v1 argument. Plus the way technology had advanced..oh my.. ;) But I remember how warlor performed in 1v1 with Yafi - u ended up requesting a cf in forums. Pretty fast too lol

And u said u know who I am and why I'm here - ur words. Now u saying u don't. How many times can one contradict himself before he starts to sound like he's full of crap? Lol U obviously have no idea on which account I crossed paths with u in the past..good! Again, I must be doing something right ;) after all I'm not the one chasing lb to compensate for rl insecurities lol

2. More u have - more we get. Goes both ways. U should know this

3. If this is the best u can do in attempt to stop me from putting the truth out there..well, then I feel sorry for u lol

4. Support.

5. Lol. Truth. Truth has many sides and is generally seen from ones own vantage.

How about you check out the irrefutable truth in the clan lb and note the places of any zaft clans vs ApoC clans right now. Then let's check again over the next few days and see what they are. Want to guess What the truth will be then?

Want help to count total spots lost together, or can you handle that?

6. Both sides lose in osw. When we join war clans we expect that to happen. It's not about the ranks as much as it is about the persistence and loyalty. Give it some time, u'll know what I mean

7. Sounds like desperate times on the zaft fury side.

No point talking anymore from either side. They won't be able to stop us. So what's the point.

Nightmare
    RIP ZAFT 2015

8. Truth? I was asking a serious question..but good way of dodging my question. 

9. Russian, wanna poke at the past, be my guest. All that matters is where we're at today ;) While Warlor has successfully adapted from our initial ee only "merc" roots to a more family/osw competent clan, you seem to be stuck in nothing but decline, waging a war of words with little to hang your hat on in all other phases of the game. Just proves that you're ten steps behind myself and Apoc. If I don't remember crossing paths with you before it's probably because you didn't leave much of an impression.

10. Funny how loyalty comes out of your mouth now. How many (former) zaft LB left over last two days? That itself speaks volumes.

You just have a mouthful for every thing someone says don't you don't Let the pride hit you in the ass on your way down.

11. Tell it to ur minions. I'll talk as much as I feel like talking :) btw I do nothing unprovoked, if u know what I mean lol ;))

12. She never cross my path either bro. And she's new to Fury and makes them look stupid. No offence. But she hates us Cuz she ain't us.

And I don't care if she thinks we hit them unprovoked. Don't matter now. We jumped U. So what. Get over it. Looks like over a dozen personal cf from zaft alone today.

Like I said. This war ends one way. And U are fools if u pretend it's gonna be any other way than apoc by a landslide.

To the real fury ( old friends not this blaze wannabe ). You provoked us by joining zaft in the first place. Your stubbornness will be the reason fury slowly dies 

13. Lol i had an account with machine tag too..Nooo thank u lol no offense but not my thing I guess
    U think ur 'I dunno u' suppose to insult me. U're trying to make it personal again. But u don't get it. I don't chase any sort of recognition. I'm just having fun in a tap tap game. And I make u all rage and reply to me lol this is fun

14. Yes we get all types of wannabe machines. Pretty sought after tag. I don't rage. Not while winning this war with one hand. Strip totals still remain at a staggering 40:1 ratio. Maybe closer to 50:1 can someone do the math please.

#hateuscuztheyaintus

15. True dat

16. Going back over the years I have been pinned/stripped down by hundreds of zafties. In my early Kaw noob buying career my brothers and sisters fought one clan versus the zaft system. I won't bore you with the less then stellar reason we got jumped but it must have been fun for zaft, out numbering us 50/1 as we all lost sleep for weeks on end trying to keep our head above water. In the end it cost me and many others many trillions. The deal we finally cut was to disband our clan along with other demeaning asks. So now here we are. I have no huge BFA anymore. 50k pots all flavors and on the side with the numbers now. Win or loose I love taking my pound of flesh and hope this war never stops.

17. As much as you like to think everything is about you, that particular comment had nothing to do with you. Unless, of course, you're a leader in ZAFT.

18. She hates us because she anus

19. Fury isn't zaft,they wouldn't sink so low.

20. Pssst. Check if wall, if you want to see what the real is... check any leader in apoc wall... point is all this he say she say ****, can be clearly cleaned up. Matter of fact check zaft corporation on the lb after the update !!! APOC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.