idea for new eb

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by verong3, Feb 10, 2015.

1. Hey folks,

I know there's been plenty of eb ideas, so let me add the godzilla's. This race of godzillas would look like godzilla, but would over resurrect your troops turning them into hybrid godzilla/humans. The gh might just keep fighting for you i.e. defense pots to prevent, or given time a color change to say eyes would represent partial control by the godzillas of the gh hybrids. Remember if you kill the godzillas you would get some of the survivors from the gh rank to join your troops or spies

2. This is probably the stupidest thing I've ever attempted to read. And I just chatted with roni.

3. I just thought it would be a nice twist. The objective is to save your clan from these avatars and convert as many gh back to normal as possible.

4. If successful you would get 100 gh troop with 10k attack added and 10,000 gh spies at 100 attack added which would act like a building lvl1

5. Thanks for clearing it up :roll:

6. Do you like the special troops instead of equipment or items?

7. So basically the troops act like some sort of pot? Sounds like something we don't need

8. What is this?

9. nearly as bad as your art thread

10. No the troops add to your regen base after completion of eb and regen like normal

11. Absolutely no support then. Would be farmed repeatedly and make people far too strong.

12. It would give just lvl1 it would add 1mil hit points to attack and spy attack

13. I was thinking added as 3 hour eb in haunting series. These godzillas cause the breach?

14. Nope. You're gonna have to give me a good deal if I'm going to buy this.

15. The mith of godzilla is when he returns things return to natural balance. When he comes in it shakes the underworld causing the dead to rise and inhabit the living. The clan then has fight off the underworld

16. Um op, I think your thread needs a little more effort. This could be a nice idea if you were a bit clearer on your idea and had more details.

17. The dragon as mentioned in chapter 11 and 12 of revelations the holy bible king james version is a easy reference