I quit

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by LHL_LegendaryRelic_LHL, Feb 9, 2015.

1. I was talking to this guy

I wish all the support in the world to the Op.

2. because you suck

3. I'm glad you are still around. Don't tell me a single comment like mine made you stay?

4. Good luck in real life OP.

5. Amen.

Depression is a horrible thing. My uncle suffered from it, and he left us... Early. I know nobody understands what you are going through, but good luck.

6. I've suffered from it for 5 years.

Keep your head up OP.

7. Wow very well said. I'm crying. OP I wish you strength and happiness to come.

8. Wow.

9. No I disapprove of this.

relic pm me now or on that 3rd party app.

Your always going to be a legend and you will get through this like one. Here if. You need mate!

Legends Never Die

10. I wasn't talking about you, but it is still good to know. I was thinking how much of a trash you were, but now that I know this, I feel a little guilty for thinking it. Either way 100% support to OP.

11. GL in life OP. Never give up life, please. A dear friend of mine committed suicide at age 15 because of her depression. I still visit her grave every week, after a lot of years. It still hurts a damn lot, and that will happen to your closest friends and family as well if you end it.
    Good luck man.

P.s. Zeth shut the hell up, you're annoying as ****. Worthless posts everywhere.

12. Oh yay. Ruin another thread by proving how you can stick it to me! You're a real tough guy!

13. Grow so I can farm you

14. Uh oh. Big whittle baby didn't like what I said. Aww boohoo. You want I should check your diaper for crap?

15. I don't know if you're just extremely stupid, or just a really bad troll. Either way, you're not worth my time.

16. Good luck in real life, remember every negative had a positive. Fact of life. However thinking negatively is so much easier to do. Love your self, respect your self and most of all do in life what makes you happy.

Life is a challenge the true challenge is overcoming them. Treat negatives as lessons they will turn to positive.

Everyone has offered you advise. Speaking to someone about your problems is a step to solving them.

17. Dude shut up already.

18. To bot zath and rising. Take your fight to another thread. There are 3 threads in AT by zeth. OP ishaving a hard time right now, so your fighting and negative attitude do not help. Show some respect, have some human decency and take this to another thread.

19. Back on topic.
    Everyone in the world has hardships. What you have to remember is that you are not the only one. Find things in your life that brings you happiness. Let these things balance out the hardship. Friends, family, love, hobby (like kaw)
    Never give up. Although we are all strangers, we will still support you. Kawmummunity might be cynical and mean at times, but we stick together to help those that are going through hard times.