An Adventure

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Zethor, Feb 9, 2015.

1. And I didn't even do anything wrong. You have no grounds.

2. You said he spelled his name with a backwards R implying his is an imbecile... Rikki is quite the opposite and I'm appalled you would assume such things about such a great troll, er I mean Person... Yes person of greatness..

Zeth your attempts at humour are coming off as vain and conceded and quite frankly..

Terrible

3. I see an attempt of slander against me, Larry and troll right there, or are you so caught up in your little fantasy story that you don't realise that using others names with no consent leaves you viable for the response you get? I never allowed you to use my name, as you never asked. Probably the same with troll and Larry. The way you have used them has taken the intellectual property of us and used it in a way to attempt flaming and insinuate that we are something we aren't.

Or would you like to argue semantics of writing some more?

4. I asked you to bring a mod. Your names haven't been used.

5. Now get off of my thread.

6. Incorrect you referenced my name

7. You can come back now if you promise to be nice.

8. Your thread can continue if you remove the names of players whom you didn't get prior approval to use their names

9. And you have no say over what I do on my thread or not. You are not mentioned.
    You will be mentioned, but in the kindest way possible.
    But you have not been mentioned.

10. And if you thought you had anything, you would have brought a mod already.

11. Awkward

12. You know mods have other things to do right? I have asked one, just waiting on a reply

13. Your names aren't in it. No where have I said Rikkimaru/Rikki/Maru or Troll. And The other guy wasn't actually ever based off of Larry. I realize the coincidence now.

14. Maybe if you didn't spam threads on forums.
    Filling forums with so much of your crap
    Copying other player thread
    And passing off other people's creations as your own

They would leave you alone.

Zeth you're just as bad as last time you showed your nooby ass in forums

15. I'm sorry, didn't you hear when I said get the **** off. Lucky for you I can't get any mods because I am silenced.

I don't know why I ever liked you. You're every bit as bad as these fuckers. NOW GET. THE. ****. OFF.

16. Isn't that classed as spam post farming?
    Bumps every thread he's made and keeps posting with low effort comments

17. Part 5 soon. Featuring Rikkimaru, Troll, Prime, TERRA and Acetown, and of Course, Moose.

Part 6 will feature WillyTheDeuce, AshesOfEden, Damocles, and of course, Moose.

(Moose Noise)

I should really make that into a T-Shirt.

18. Nice bro, can't wait

19. What about me?

Oh...

OK....

*goes and sulks in corner.