Hunter Trophy Leaderboard

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 30, 2015.

1. Top 1k went down?

2. 1000) nutcuta - 546 5th Feb
    1000) Hazzernater -637 6th Feb

I don't see how it went down ?

3. Lol don't worry Princess I saw it too :lol: nice save by Kaw_Community

4. Mine was showing 478 for top 1k

5. You didn't quite quote right but nearly :) and totally understand if there was a mistake

6. Hte or other ebs do not hit back.. So no drama.. Lol

7. Hey does anyone know when the next event is

8. Hello
    I want to put discussion on what on developer’s mind when they put all events where you get in top 1000 only you hitting hte. Then please name change this game to kingdoms at hte.
    So only players in hte clan only getting first 1000-2000 and get with all the best rewards.
    Why not all should get equal chance to get leader board who hitting tier 1 or any tier ? that can be done by putting all drops on action based only, so who using more xtal can get more, or give more when someone using horn or sod . or put drops different from hte & all other events so different leaderboard from hte and other common players.
    Developers also so much unresponsive when you ask favorable question answer immediately otherwise its never mind.
    Rewards based on action or divide different leaderboard for hte & common, so people will know till now all go to hte only, so the only those who spending too much can get more gold from hte but all things go to them only that is totally not fair.
    Individual war is worst experience in season 4 some 200 people winning all iwar & others losing continuously , answers not given till now.
    Some clans winning always because they using auto system that u can find easily during war but no ban on them.

Nice game but no one speak all playing crying and giving all ours reward to hte hitters. Such a shame on all of us.

9. If you don't want to pay to get into lb join the pvp event fairy 

10. Overlord, I suggest some simplistic grammar included in your complaint. Your email will be easier to read and may be taken more seriously.

Your snippet hints chaotic rage, which could be contributing to your inability to rank well.

Breathe, study stats, and grow!

:)

11. Erm, I was quoting another guy? All I said was if you want to complain about the event being pay to win then go join the pvp part, because it's mostly not pay to win.

12. I was referring to the other chap too. lol Sorry Overlord not you.

14. I find it comical that I had to grind hard to get 6k favors... but looking at this I'll hit top 1000 in another day.

15. Top on this list basically equals top spenders. Right?

16. that is correct, sir.

17. I currently have 64 of these crappy things, this event is even worse than usual. F2P players cant get anything.

18. do the pvp side. it is easy to get 1000 favors in a day. free.

19. I have no time to pvp, maybe on the last day i might go and do that. Even though the 1000 favor rewards suck ass.