A normal day in my life.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Yogurt, Feb 7, 2015.

1. I thought I might share with you guys how a normal day looks like for me.

I spend a large portion of my time volunteering to help the mentally disabled. It doesn't mean much to me but it means a lot to them, I can tell. It makes me feel good knowing that what I do makes their days a little bit better.
    The kids there are, well, kids. Kids will be kids, of course, but oftentimes I find myself in over my head. Basically, the people there are hard to deal with. They will start fights over the silliest little things, and I always try my best to not escalate anything, and contact someone in charge who can stop the problem.
    They are also quite hard to understand at times. They seemed to have developed a method of communication that I have yet to fully grasp. A lot of them can’t speak properly, and most of them cant even spell. A few of them seem to communicate solely with incoherent blabbering that everyone except me seems to understand. You just have to look at them while they talk and agree with anything they say, and backpedal when they get upset.
    Most of the people there are, frankly, unintellegent, social outcasts, and hard to be around. I genuinely feel bad for those people, and thats why I volunteer my time there, because no one else will. They dont have any friends outside their little environment, and their family doesn't want to take care of them, thats why they are here. There are a few bright people there, and they seem to understand basic concepts, so it makes my life a lot easier when I can deal with those people.
    I don’t get paid for this work, I don’t even get any benefits. I don’t care. I enjoy helping these people, even if it gets frustrating. At the end of the day, after I deal with all of this, I log off kaw and go to sleep. In the morning I wake up, log back on, and do it all over again.

2. 

3. you volunteer at walmart?

4. dat plot twist

5. If this thread wasn't insulting my lack of intelligence, I'd say "best of".

6. idk why this thread is so slow.

hardly any comments.

7. Iay hinktay uoyay areay onay otay omethingsay!

(If you understand, props too you!)

8. 

9. Koay

10. He may be on to something.

11. Lets all just let this amazing burn just sink in a little bit 

12. This is amazing.

13. I have literally been applying aloe to my whole body since I first read this. OP this is the kind of burn that would make diving headfirst into the sun look like a romp in an industrial freezer.

14. This is awesome. You essentially just described what it is like to play kaw. Take another read if you missed that.

15. Most people don't wanna read a thread about mentally challenged people.

16. 
    Support

17. Support

Lel jk

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)