kaw_comm please read

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by l_Shad_I, Feb 6, 2015.

1. Poetic; you are. CC and pm will continue to be UNmoderated just like they've always been. With the exception of illegal activities, you will NOT be silenced for pm or clan chat bypasses, offenses.

2. Cc is silence able if some idiot decides to take a ss and send it to support

3. All they would simply have to do is make the event not include HTE or RoTWB. Those EBs already have their benefits of super pay-outs. Leave them be. They don't also need to be the super EB for every event. People are going to pay to run them no matter what since they already pay better than anything else. Would something as simple as this be too much to Ask?

4. Alright, I understand that the Devs as well as KaW_Comm do their best. They aren't intentionally butt ******* us. But this is pointless.

5. Okay, glad to hear it. (Though it's not something that'd affect me anyway)

6. Unless you have a clan like the old observers clan, which was ran by Cornithian who was a mod at the time, the cc there was moderated.

7. So many stupid people... nothing changed

8. Contradict yourself much? You don't believe in free handouts, but then complain about certain tiers attainable by big spenders. Sounds legit. Nothing's free, spend more.

9. Apperrently it is not implemented only in wc.. Certain words thats prohibited cannot even be posted on cc.. Jus they way we have fun in our fam.. Least make this filter for only wc and leave cc out

10. There's nothing contradictory there. He suggested a more honest competition with a more level playing ground based on actively playing instead of actively spending. Nice try though.

11. Actually, CC is regulated. :roll:

12. name 1 person who got silenced due cc...

13. how is this any different than the old filter?

14. Oh I thought he meant that you couldn't curse on CC.

15. Seriously, what the flippin' heck is everyone's problem with the filter? I have a pretty dirty mouth in rl but im quite able to express myself through the written word without having to resort to bad language.

16. And will all the little Einstein's stop moaning on about the player gap. Of course you will never catch up with people who have been paying/grinding for years more than you.

Who cares, seriously!? How can it even be fair to catch up?

Oh and expensive lands etc provide a gold outlet and gives the real bigs something to spend their money on other than inflating the ally market, which people also complain about.

Stupid people everywhere ARGH!!!!

17. Ask anyone who was part of Cor's clan back in the day :D you can be silenced for cc. Its up to the clan owners I believe.

18. Yeah. I remember. It happened, "back in the day." I highly doubt any clans do it now.

Regulated CC = You will be silenced in CC if you bypass.

Unregulated CC = Owner's choice.

Huge difference.