New & Improved Chat Filter

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Feb 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nvm...my favorite Japanese hockey goalie is still fukufuji.

2. Phugewefoooji is phonetically similiar to the goalies actual name...sooo

3. Why tripple k Is prohibited . Is dont mean any abusive word. ... Wall me for answer.

4. Re: New

Thank you kaw! Really, REALLY thank you since some players type such words in cc and wc...

But can the filter also stop those words with spaces? Other players did that so they wouldn't be silenced at all...

6. Tooo....many. ...words....head....gonna...explode

7. Re: New

Please stop kissing ass and come to the kawmunitys side

8. Re: New

Look another one

9. Re: New

Smartest thing breakfast has ever said to me

10. Re: New

Nice work ATA, let's clean up chat, but forget about botting etc. good to know where your priorities lay.

11. Re: New

Look ATA another person who dislikes your ******** new ****.

12. You know theres been a problem with this there are people that say stuff but if this goes though people cant really say many words because many words hold swear words in them or words that been removed from been say like im a admin and i get annoied that i cant say hard one when im talking about the eb not about >.> the thing

13. You know theres been a problem with this there are people that say stuff but if this goes though people cant really say many words because many words hold swear words in them or words that been removed from been say like im a admin and i get annoied that i cant say hard one when im talking about the eb not about >.> the thing it gets annoying saying hard pick all the time

14. Re: New

Maybe we all should stop spending our £££ on crystals

15. Re: New

So this is were the money from seals go to?

16. I don't really swear so I'm not affected. But, I have still seen bypasses since the update.

Hmm. I wonder if "Circumstantial" is still filtered.

17. Re: New

Circumstances for the win...

Maybe they should fix this in PM. Really make you guys cry for a few days.

So why are you guys upset? Because you can't use filtered words that leave asterisk in world chat? Surely you just bypass clan chat anyway right? My pm's and CC seem to be just fine.

Idk? Seems like a minor issue to me. Not worth talking about targeted age groups and money. Empty threats. It's a game with 9 plus rating still at the apple App Store. You guys knew this when you downloaded it. Yet you all still pervert up your CC's and Pms daily. Then get a little upset because of public forums and public world chat get changed a little.

This isn't a civil rights issue. It a kids game. Even if adults are playing.

Now take your KaWcaine with a dose of humility. Tap tap.

*for entertainment purposes only*

18. Re: New

Really though. It like me playing in youth basketball league or rather helpin, then getting mad when I'm ask not to use profanity.

Or coaching in little league and getting upset when the parents ask me to watch my language.

I just do get on the grounds we all knew it was a game rated for children. I can't wrap my head around it. Especially since your private conversations and clan chats really aren't regulated.

19. Re: New

Uneccessary words aren't for children right? That's what kaw is trying to filter off but some people still don't care if they say those words or not. If children play this then unprohibited things should be kept away from them for them not to see it and learn something uneccessary from it. But, whatever precautions kaw do, they still say it and they sometimes don't even care of the rules.... I wish this filter will however lessen the unwanted things some people say...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.