admin chat

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Aussie_Huntress, Feb 8, 2015.

1. ...maybe... It's in their roadmap...

2. Nope

3. Support. Admin chat would be useful for those dodgy dealings where you don't want the rest of the clan to find out.

4. Or if you dislike your members :lol:

5. That too.

6. That seems highly unlikely judging by your stats. And stop attention seeking please (only attention seekers post "I'm farming op" on threads)

7. Nope

8. Nope

10. Genius thread. Best of

11. The idea isn't bad, despite the fact that people feel the idiotic need to troll the heck out of the thread.

I mean, seriously guys- derailing a thread out of boredom? Can't you go troll in WC or something?

The idea of admin chat being added to KaW isn't half bad at all. The hypocritical nature of the developers (as others have already pointed out) requiring users to obtain third party applications if they want to communicate privately with a group of clan mates (and even mods, apparently) but not allowing users to mention the applications by name is completely ridiculous, especially considering this is a relatively basic feature that's missing from the game.

12. I agree with the donkey on its period.

13. Only that we are allowed to mention the applications. You're just not allowed to advertise them, etc. You can say "I saw it on YouTube" or "We have a palringo room."

14. You're new here, aren't you?

This idea has been posted more times than I can count and still hasn't happened. These threads always get trolled - it's not exactly an original idea.

15. And just when I though I could safely come out of my hole, iron maiden shows up again...

16. NOOOOOOOOOOOO PLSSSSSSSSS LEAVEEEEEEEEEEE AGAINNNNNNNNNNNN
    ANYONE WITH MEH?

17. Oh please. The difference is pretty slim in many situations. For example, what about saying "You should get Palringo"? That's basically "advertising", and considering it's a random rule the devs made up... well... they could take it away just as easily.

The fact that it hasn't happened yet doesn't mean it should never be discussed again or that threads about it should be trolled.

18. What is a taco rp…