New & Improved Chat Filter

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Feb 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Naw buddy it's beyond the point of currrring... I mean what can we do?? The nazi youth apes have decided.. So it shall be...

Moooooving on, here's something to distract from all this unpleasantness..

How long until they come up with a filter for gifs?

2. Re: New

I approve of the new filter in WC due to the immature brats feeling the need to use inappropriate language, but I don't like the CC filter. Someone said before (I can't quite recall who said this) but clans do in fact state whether they have an 18+ CC, and if someone can't handle the language, too bad so sad you should have read CP. People will figure out a way to get around the filter, which they always have, so honestly the CC-move is pointless. If you can't handle some swears, then this game clearly isn't for you. Pertaining to that, I think that the age requirement should've been raised instead of the CC filter change so we can have a more mature group of people playing, rather than a large portion of children who can't handle certain comments.

3. Look i like to express myself in whatever way i see fit. I keep my swearing to cc atleast i use to. Now i cant even do that. I dunno about what the devs are smoking but its me buying the crap from yall not these bratty little 9 year olds that your worried about. Maybe think about that before annoying the people who help fill your pockets.

4. Re: New

So many IDIOTS on this thread.

5. I have NOT been silenced since 2009. Yet this new censor really makes me want to bypass so I can get my point across.. The astric did the job and helped the majority of your players who are over 9 get their anger out. It keeps osws going and pvp edged on. Now why even war…

It feels like I'm playing those games when you were little online and I would enter my name and it would laugh in my face and call it a Naughty word.

You guys had more problems in this game or stuff to add onto the game, yet you fix a system that was never broken.

Those who bypassed get silenced, let them bypass and get their silence.

Sorry if I don't make sense atm, I'm an adult who isn't sober.

6. Re: New

Ata obviously feels they have not maximized their 9-11 year old profit potential

7. So politically correct i wanna hurl

8. Re: New

New censor just failed in world chat.

9. Re: New

If it ain't broke don't fix it...

10. that is icing on the cake. they replace a system that worked fine for years, with one that annoys people with popups and doesn't even work. :|

11. Re: New

Exactly

12. Im sure the 9-11 year old is a plump demographic to aim for. Lots of people with disposable income there for sure.

13. But they can whine to mommy or "accidentally" add a credit card to account or spend their birthday iTunes gift cards.

14. Huh that seems like a worse toxic behaviour then the swearing.

15. No! Swearing is so bad! We can't have children see stars! That could allow them to interpret them as swear words, despite the fact that that requires previous knowledge and understanding of curses and therefore is not harming them any further! Bad words are the biggest problem in the game!

16. COMMON SENSE ALERT!!! RUN!! RUN BEFORE SHE INFECTS US!!

17. Man someone has been drinking the kool-aid. Lol good to see the support comments out weigh the no support ones clearly well thought out. Glad to see someone put some time and effort into making everyone feel like thier concerns are being listened to. Excellent customer relations.

18. So, still can't talk about the duck van d*ke show? Or discuss the politics of dick Cheney in a polite manor? And the Netherlands are flooded because the boy couldn't stick his finger in the dike? And no novels by john Updike? Etc...etc..etc....harumph.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.