New & Improved Chat Filter

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Feb 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: New

Perhaps.

2. Re: New

Stupid

3. Re: New

This game shouldn't be 9+, up the age bracket devs.

4. Re: New

Ikr, you're probably right

5. Re: New

No support

6. Re: New

The ToU says the game is 13 and up so read the rules before you start making up numbers.

7. Re: New

Suck a dick. Used to be 9 plus

8. [quote="Guilty-OnThe-Battlefield"

No support.you know it really amazes me who we are the supporters of the game and yet ata does not seem to listen to there customers it truely time to make them listen we do have the power to do that if ppl would stop spending long enuf to do it.they spent all there time and resourse on this and theres so many other things that could use more effort in fixxing i for one am disappointed[/quote]

Whether I support this or not, I have to love the misconception that when something like this comes out it means that every single person at ata was working on this one little poject. Different teams have different tasks. This didn't take a lot of resources or time to do.

To make this post relevant I do believe since cc is not moderated then it shouldn't be censored. Just my opinion.

9. Re: New

Toxic. Lawl. Nope what drives people away is the ridiculous events and gaps in players. But keep convincing yourself that the mothers group that made an ATA donation to fund it had a point guys.

10. Re: New

Bb code fail

11. Re: New

Strangely I agree with Ace re CC. WC... Sure. It's a given you don't bypass there or take the silence. CC however. Unregulated and most clans have an 18 warning if it's a more spirited CC.

12. Re: New

This is ******* stupid. I'm sorry devs, but this game isn't meant for 9 year olds.

13. Re: New

I approve of this 100% keep up the good work

14. Kaw_Community this filter isn't even effective.

15. Re: New

Are we still talking about this nonsense?

16. that meme makes more sense when no one actually currs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.