admin chat

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Aussie_Huntress, Feb 8, 2015.

1. I believe game needs a separate admin chat so admin can keep track of stuff like drops and item thieves etc

2. Nope

3. Support to this guy

4. Use third party app

5. Imo it's ridiculous that we have to rely on third party apps because the devs have also come to rely on us getting them instead of more community support for ideas like this. All the cool guys gotta run out and smack it down. It's a shame this game hasn't had an interface update in ever and the new features are lameeee. /rant

6. It's a good idea. I've suggested it myself. Not gonna happen though.

7. Terrible idea. I'm farming OP right now.

8. Yeah it's been suggested a lot

9. I agree but disagree

Nope

12. I support this

13. If devs did make it i garuntee i would still rather draw LINES in the sand With my PAL instead

14. Lmao. Another valid point inside a clever joke. Devs, if you're going to rely on us to get our own apps for better chatting, at least let us openly talk about them. Hahaha it's so dumb

15. Most original idea, like, ev3r. But I do wonder why Kaw_admin/com never addresses why they hate the idea so much

16. So you're advertising for someone to use a third party app yet we cant tell people to use it according to devs. Heck in the moderator application devs tell us to get or we must have palringo. Get some consistency ffs

17. Lol that's actually pretty funny, never noticed that.

18. @OP I've been playing this game on and off for the last five years and there are only so many Quality of Life (QoL) improvents that can be made before you hit a wall.