PC Troops/Spies Regen Problem

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by OcToPuS, Feb 8, 2015.

1. I have lately been having a problem where my troops and spies don't regen properly.
    This doesn't bother me as much in EBs as it does in Wars. It will count down the 5 minute regen time, and say regenning, but I will never get them. This happens maybe 2-3 times a full reload.
    Any idea what is going on?
    And also:

I DEMAND COMPENSATION!!

2. I will also get a screen recording of this happening, it really annoys me.
    Its pretty stupid to come up in a EE war and instantly SKO.

3. when dev reset troop levels b4 war restart your browser so that the regen time is correct

pc always lags a little on regen so spam b4 u full a few seconds

4. BTW devs, when you are deciding how much to compensate me, I have probably lost maybe 100t to this. Just put it in my bronze bars...

5. Its not that my regen time is off... when I'm not in war, it does it too. And I never get them, not just late.

6. Thats the attitude

7. I have the same problem, but on my phone. I would be unloading and the timer goes to 0 and I don't get my troops

8. I've seen this. I'm 97% sure that it's cause you get them a little bit before the timer ends sometimes

9. Justice 4 all

10. im on android and if im unloading when the regen happens it wont regen, it just resets the timer without giving me the troops.

11. If you stay on kaw too long the timer kinda lags. Happens on most my devices. Simply restart/force close kaw and timer is spot on