99 problems but the chat wasn't one.

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by MaGiC-platinum, Feb 7, 2015.

1. I'm not going to make a huge rant here. I'm writing this thread because of the update ATA introduced yesterday, where they changed the filters in WC/CC/Forums.

There are so many other things that should have been fixed instead of messing with the thing that holds our community together.

I'll start this off, and anybody who wants to, feel free to contribute.

The insane difficulty for new players reaching "build complete" in the game without spending real life money.

Maybe this thread will help remind ATA of the actual problems of the game.

2. Deja vu, I swear to god I read this thread countless times in the past day.

3. They dont have to build complete, if anything that will kinda screw up a lot of people due allies

4. But yes, it must be easier for total noobs to enter kaw

5. I have 99 problems to your girl is all 99 of em

6. What about the paper trail you left?

7. Fix that crappy useless ally chat. Make it something better or get rid of it altogether.

8. Glitch in the matrix? :shock:

I think new players should have a hard time getting bc, and not because they aren't spending money. What kind of game would this be if everyone achieved their goals and became build complete within the first year or two? Boring and repetitive. That's the issue with the lb, the ones that do spend all the money imo. They're bored and constantly need some new update or land release to keep them interested and entertained.

9. @Hook

If I bring you Peter Pan can I have a cookie??

10. The very heart of kaw isnt pvp..osw....lands..or events..its the social aspect of the game..cc..forums..wc to a limit..kaw is a social network disguised as a war game

13. I think they are doing this because they got in deep for some of the 'stuff' that went down in gaw and fc

14. Its used paper, noobs cant handle that

15. Exactly lool