Hey Guys

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by CeIla, Feb 7, 2015.

1. Fat cannot be turned into muscle. Muscle tears from exercise and grows larger while healing.
    Fat is used as energy and burned.
    There's a difference.

2. Cardio will will be the wisest decision. But it all comes down to a clean diet.

Or try Crossfit. I personally used to hate even the mention of it, but if you find the right box it makes working out a blast.

Depending on the shape you are currently in, I'd advise to stay away from alcohol- at least until you meet your goal.

3. 7 minutes: 5 pull ups, 10 hand release push ups, 15 walking lunges. do as many sets as you can in 7 minutes

1-2 minute rest

7 minutes: 5 dips, 10 air squats, 15 sit ups. do as many sets as you can in 7 minutes

Do this 5 days/ week. Other 2 days run 1-2 miles for cardio.

Cheapest way to tone muscle and burn fat

4. The average person can't do pull ups.

That's a terrible starting out work out

5. I work out six days a week, I don't need advice. I'm quite fond of how I look. I already know the value of squats as a female.

And TnT would probably smack me for joining the Crossfit craze.

Do you know my 30 other previous names?

6. Then stand on something and do half pull ups. At the gym i see people standing on boxes doing pull ups. Or you could pull up on a hung up barbell. Makes it a lot easier

7. This is true. I fart in the general direction of cross fit

8. aqua zumba is the way to go .it gives you a all over body workout while the water supports your whole body .so your not straining any thing you dont need to . gentle n easy yet still reaping the benifits of a exercise regime.its a fun workout for all ages. top it off with a sauna afterwards and itll rejuvinate and vitalize and tone .and have you feeling like a new woman in next to no time.

9. Anarchist you're an idiot.

If an exercise is easy YOU SHOULDNT BE DOING IT.

When you half ass exercising you get half ass results.

that's all fine and dandy if you want to do powerlifting, but looking at their physique- there's much left to be desired.

Proper form is more important than blowing thru 7 sets of craptastic exercises.

Sure there are machines that will assist the process but seriously theyre a joke.

10. What's your current fitness activity level?

11. Barbie your the idiot

Any exercise is good exercise. Try it.

12. You're*

Stay in the gutter.

13. Starve yourself to death.

14. Anyone that refers to themselves as Barbie is most likely at the pinnacle of fitness. Please tell us more about how rad you are.

15. Fitness is just a hours excise doing anything active.

I would recommend picking up a sport, martial arts or just go for a walk / cycling instead of driving.

16. @Barbie

Maybe no one should do any exercise if they cant do any in the first place

The point of making it easier is to work your way up to doing a real one

But obviously you are way smarter than me and i obviously have no idea what im talking about

17. Do I even know you?

18. Hey... This thread isn't about you and bootsy is it? If you have beef make a thread, otherwise..

It's getting REAL old Roni... I haven't said said a word to you in months, so that should prove how much you should really evaluate what you are rambling on about, because truthfully,
    You're the ONLY one that cares..

Also for the record, JackDaniels is not one of bootsy's accounts.. Stop with the accusations..