Imperial Favor Leaderboard

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 30, 2015.

1. 50k is even low balling because you gained more on a daily basis.

2. again, i am pretty sure they did know. they just haven't listened to the complaints about the "gap" between 1000 and top 1000. it has been a bit of an annoyance for players in all of the events they set up like this, not just this one. the gap is larger this time, but the problem is the same: there are a lot of people putting in a lot of work and getting no more than people who only put in the bare minimum.

3. I'm curious to know how many of those top players are farming alts or clannies that are opening themselves up to them. It takes a hell of a lot more than being active..

4. Be impossoble to just hit bl for 70k

5. alt. exploit and buying many many xtals

6. No way I could farm my alt. Noobs keep hansel troops pinned all day and leave spies alone, and I wouldn't bother trying to pass my own hansel's SDT.

7. So for you the end justifies the means? ...I bet you think invading Iraq was a "good" idea huh?

8. I'm nowhere near the Top 1,000! But I have 5,543 favors and I'm hunting them for fun now! :D

Edit: Noooo!! Why give me the blade again? This is the second time I generated a new blade when I didn't really want it!!

9. I have 2234 Favors.i got 1000 Favors with one blade.Please let it be 3333 so I can activate illuminati mode and get 9999 Favors per hit.

10. And if FlyingFith got 3333 favors...

**UPDATE** FlyingFith has activated an Illuminati Spell which allows the user to get 100000 more times the normal favors generated!**

Hee!! Time to attack someone's kingdom! :D

11. It's possible to be top 10 with no spending if you only sleep 3h per day

Yesterday I made 14k coz I slept only 3:30

If someone did this for 2 weeks they'd b top 10. (Very tired tho)

12. that's a bit much for a game, dont ya think?

13. That's 3h sleep a day, and kaw constantly ALL day.

That's just not good for your health.

14. Yeah I know, was just pointing out anything is possible

Maybe the people whining about "pay to play" will shut up lol

It's pay for advantage, not pay to win

15. people have lives. if you can't do it for free in 8hrs a day, it isn't free. (8hrs sleep, 8hrs work, 8hrs kaw)

16. What about people who KAW during work?

You think that's unfair? Ppl should only be able to access servers 8h a day?
    There's always people with an advantage, but more often than not Theres a way around that advantage 

17. "reasonable amount of time" dude. kawing 16hrs a day should not be the standard by which the devs plan events.

18. 6k favors at 1-7 a hit (what I was getting. I was kawing at work because I work 10-15 hours a day. Still couldn't keep up with lb once the devs "fixed" it. Was in top 100

19. Maybe change the top reward tiers?
    Top 10
    Top 500
    Top 1000
    Top 5000

20. Maybe stop whining?