Imperial Favor Leaderboard

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 30, 2015.

1. Lol if devs didn't want you to exploit it with your alts they would have closed that loophole. They had it closed last event.

Seems they want you to exploit, and everyone knows you shouldn't piss off the devs

2. Personally if this event improved my build i'd put in the effort. Last PvP event i won my EQ n banner. Exploits or not idc what ppl do if they put in the time n effort i'm cool with it. The game evolves n i try evolving with it.If ppl wanna quit on an event no skin off my butt lol

3. It's not true PvP though ...true PvP you have something to lose ie: gold, allies, respect (lol)
    The point of true PvP is making your opponent surrender or ask for CF after you've stripped them naked. ...this is an Easter egg hunt

4. @nighthawk ...we're waiting for u to tell us how much you like hard boiled eggs 

5. That's really good that you're cool it, and the fact you won something last event is just fantastic news. I was worried earlier what you might think of this event ongoing. I'm glad you came and cleared everything up.

6. Support! ! Donkey is officially giving up on top 1000 after this update

7. Wrong thread lolz

8. wrong thread troll ...but I still like
    MonkeyKnocks = Mask

10. Lol

11. Jumped 26k favors in a day....

12. If u noticed i don't worry or whine about events. I leave that to all the ppl that whine n want handouts. Ppl want something they go n get it.

13. Lolk

14. I'm just going to leave this here...

15. I wonder if devs expected the event to as it has. The lb gets crazier every passing day

16. they should have had the math from the first event.

i knew the lb would be in the tens of thousands the moment i read the event set up. i don't see how the devs could have not known.

17. Losing shards I had 23k for an event half this duration.

They definitely should have expected winners to have 50k+ minimum.

1k tier is such a lowball.

18. Exactly, Almost seems like they're making it up as they're going. Like I've been saying whole things been ill conceived from the start.