Imperial Favor Leaderboard

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 30, 2015.

1. +1

2. As you wish!

3. Cheers any chance of more tiers for the event at all ? I feel more participation would occur if more tiers were added :)

4. Another tier would be nice

5. +1

6. Support

7. Agree!

Adding stable flat rate tiers for crossig a threshold would be great for tiers past level 5. These new tiers having level 5 shoulders basically + regular rewards. Also, extending banners to top 20 lb & having super banner to #1 etc.

8. I wonder why do the devs want us to collect favors? Maybe they should do us a favor and cough up some seals and xtals

9. There really does need to be a increase in reward requirements. Or new tiers yielding a few extra xtrals.

1k is obtained within a day. People are gaining 3k a day.

5k, 10k, 25k 50k and maybe even 100k would give people better goals to aim for since many are quoting after the gain the 1k

10. wait wait wait! change that wish to a million dollars.

11. Big jump today. Kind of deflating my hopes and dreams 

12. whole thing is so ill conceived from the very beginning ...the winner will be someone who wins through exploit, and dropping builds wasn't/isn't the only exploit and not the one I'm referring to 

13. This event started out ok, right up until the increase in payouts now it's so rubbish you'll need 15K to be in top 1000, suck my hairy balls and shove your Dumbass events NO SUPPORT

14. 1k goal favor reached after few hours.
    The eb trophy pay crappy. Really hard to reach 1k trophy's

Its too easy to get PvP rewards,and without HTE nearly impossible to reach pve rewards.
    After all a nice PVP Event.
    Earning Mithril without Ee Wars a great idea. Not all Pvp Player like 1 hour Wars.
    OSW Clans pay .k$ each month for sods and xtals without earning of Mithril to get PVP Armor or Spells.
    Atk/Stl .... Ammount gold =1 Mithril Reward would be funny. For Ee 1h wars special equip. -> More Action in a Wargame.

15. I think devs should do a special set of pvp banners. It's would only make sense. Like add on a 2% 4% and 6% pvp plunder bonus for the three banner tiers. Doing it as an eb reward is okay but I think those who participated within the PvP portion should get equip that Actually gives a further incentive to pvp. Make it fun, when I have my sword players are paying me better than an eb would making it just as profitable to be hitting my bl as it is hitting an hte. Just a thought though

16. Sounds like envy n nothing more

17. lol no anyone who knows me knows I don't need an event to farm/PvP for me farming is in itself its own reward...

If you have two accts one 2-3 times bigger then the other it's pretty easy to win this thing. Turn off all equip on bigger acct. and dump def pots, keep bigger acct just out of pin. Get sword with smaller acct and farm yourself. ...it's not rocket surgery people

18. If the amount of favors earned was directly proportioned to how many favors the player you attacking and stealing has then it would be a far more fair event across the board. Exploiting with an alt would then not be so lucrative.

19. i gave up a while ago 