Big Kingdom Payouts VS. Small Kingdom Payouts

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Rubber_Ducky, Feb 5, 2015.

1. I've never seen a 40 hit without sword and plea. And I've been hitting the 30-40mil hancels

Your sources are wrong and so is your math.

The people whom told you they get 30-40 had both sword and spell. It's the same for every kingdom. :roll:

Without sword and spell - 10-20
    With a sword or spell - 20-30
    With both sword n spell 30-50

That's the typical numbers only the higher numbers I when a person with a lower favor count hits someone on the LB, typically a statless who wormed it's way up there.

Anyways ill like to point out. First 3 days
    Average favors without spells for a normal build was 1-5. You being a small account got 5-10

That's 2x more

You're complaining you get 20-25 And bigger builds get 25-30
    That's only 1/5 more than you.

The favor system is the same for everyone now, you just need to find someone huge with a huge amount of favors.

But if you say otherwise and don't take my post hear this....

The majority voted against you, the biggest crowd is always listened to. And the biggest crowd was the normal builds, not statless / SH.

I do believe the longer you play the game and the more you put into you build, the easier it should be for you to win events otherwise what's the point in growing, when a new account made in a day can beat you with their hands tied behind their back.

2. Good suggestion to devs,

Keep the way it is, buuuut when event is over
    sort awards in 3 different tiers, smalls-mids-bigs. Meaning 3 sets top 10-100-500 etc, I know u can make it fair somehow devs.
    Dont need ur comment wolfie

I was unaware bigs gettin that many rewards.
    Thats proposterous. Make it fair Devs, or might see a decrease in players soon.

3. cough…get a real build and stop trying to cheat and pick on noobs…cough

4. You suck at selfpinning

5. [​IMG]

6. You suck at having a life that may at times take you away from your phone for more than 15 minutes, overall, I say i'd rather be me.

7. Well brokensw0rd, you get smaller every time i see you. By now im sure you know how to grow an account and still earn mith. Yet you stay small cause thats the only place you do well

8. @Burn
    How do u know who i hit?
    90% my hits r at bigger accounts cause make more favors unless ur lb small then of course im gonna hit. But dont know n e smalls lb
    so when u assume u get, ass-u-me

9. And 1 more thing of course bigs gonna disagree. Update is in ur favor. I dont pick on noobs they r geared up accounts, so know ur facts before u call me bully<---- thats what im assuuuuming u r calling me

10. OMG it's all true the butthurt is real

11. Im butt-hurt about mithril drop rate thats it
    im surprised im in top500 by thousands.
    I enjoy pvp idc about favor droprate, was a suggestion, endurance will pevail my top500 not favoritism towards bigs and vets, much respect i must add. Last post on thread. Happy Hunting :)

12. You can still get to t3 reward I'm already there have only had 2 blades and 0 Imperial Pleas... Stop complaining!

13. Lol did you only pass 1000 favors now?

14. It's only because smaller kingdoms had the greater amount of favors dropped at the start of the event

15. -gags on your large pepper, Swallows the juice-

16. A few days ago then I stopped... Haven't hit PvP since...

17. Support... unfair event now