DID THE DOWNFALL OF iG begin with Tara taking power?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Wiley, Feb 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I heard she does party favors for Scooby Snacks

2. I heard she eats alot of them

3. :lol: :lol: who doesnt?! :eek: :lol:

4. WIley, I think you'd agree that I'm not exactly Tara's biggest fan, though if she is a fan of mine, then she's no doubt the biggest But to say she is to blame for iGay's downfall is quite a stretch. Now if you accused her of being behind a world wide shortage of donuts, and deep fried Mars Bars then I might agree...but iGay's downfall? Nope.

It was clowns like ECC, Batt, and Atey whose arrogance knew no bounds, and their cowardly capitulation to Voodoo that began iG's downfall. Reality is iG has been dead since the Not Wilson episode, and subsequent war with PE/NA; but it's members were too dumb to recognise the smell.

To be honest I grudgingly respect Tara for trying to keep alive a clan that should have just been allowed to die; though don't tell her that

1TrueSaxon
    Founder of the Fatty Farmers 

5. Ok ok.. I just saw a pic.. I'd say she's pretty hawt brunette with full lips and a tight body..

Oh wait.. I'm looking at picture of Omar..

6. iG still exists?

7. I think the surrender to voodoo/PE/etc sent shockwaves through kaw. And youre right - ig has been a bit of a mess ever since

8. Locking for lack of effort.
    /lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.